Been attacked in the night

dozy:
wtf is this all about , it’s all over my feet , legs , back , x2 on my face , it’s started this week in this truck , I’ve looked but can’t see anything , I sent pics to my Mrs and she just said get out of that Lorry & come home now .
has this truck got fleas in it or what , I can’t see anything but whatever it is , is making a meal of me :frowning:

Back to the bites, it looks like it were both beg bugs and dust mites to me, just check this article. Who said these little guys live only in mattresses?

TuckerT:

dozy:
wtf is this all about , it’s all over my feet , legs , back , x2 on my face , it’s started this week in this truck , I’ve looked but can’t see anything , I sent pics to my Mrs and she just said get out of that Lorry & come home now .
has this truck got fleas in it or what , I can’t see anything but whatever it is , is making a meal of me :frowning:

Back to the bites, it looks like it were both beg bugs and dust mites to me, just check this article. Who said these little guys live only in mattresses?

Dozy dorsnt come on here anymore he was taken away for medical research purposes…

dozy:
some women from hr has looked and she says its mozzie bites ( though neither of us can see any ) , so gave me a works van and sent me down into town to get some stuff

It’s too cold for mosquitoes this time of year, and is the woman from HR a trained medic or doctor? If not, her opinion counts for nothing.

peterm:
I don’t know if you can get them over there, but here, we get an ‘insect bomb.’

Can confirm you most definitely can get them over here. Wife let a few off in our garage last year when we had an infestation.

Stink a bit and if you don’t cover surfaces up you get to wipe them down afterwards. Do the job though.