banned from site

Muckaway:
Piston Broke so what is the right way in there now? Not been in the quarry for years, is it still off that roundabout by the caravan place? Then round past those '80s houses and the small industrial estate?
I know of the other way coming from Bristol aswell, but only used it when on the flour wagons getting to that bakery near the quarry.

Hi Muck

Sorry, not been on here for a couple of days…

Yeah, that’s the correct way. I think the Nimby’s got bored after 5 minutes, thankfully, but I suspect they’ll pop up again sometime… :unamused:

You still on for the guy with a couple of tippers and a Jcb?

Not now PB I was laid off on Easter Saturday. I was really busy on the grab but my boss had no work most of the time for the 8w tipper so it wasn’t a surprise.
Driving an ancient roro for a local skip firm at the moment, good money and can cycle to work again but that’s about all that’s good. Looking to pack up driving all together if a miracle came my way.

Fincham:
I had a delivery at Lenham Storage and had to go via Ashford, this was, I was told, because a councillor lived between junction 8 of the M20 and Lenham. As I was pulling a 14ft 3in trailer the 15ft 6in height restriction was not a problem.

Who told you to go that way . There are no restrictions going to lenham storage apart from via the village and nor will there be .
It always seems to be due to the fabled councillor

chester1:

Fincham:
I had a delivery at Lenham Storage and had to go via Ashford, this was, I was told, because a councillor lived between junction 8 of the M20 and Lenham. As I was pulling a 14ft 3in trailer the 15ft 6in height restriction was not a problem.

Who told you to go that way . There are no restrictions going to lenham storage apart from via the village and nor will there be .

If you follow the lorry route from J8 you are sent via M20.

I saw the…

Title ‘banned from site’.

But sadly, you’re still here.

one lives in hope

Harry Monk:
Co-op at Andover make you fill in some type of declaration as to which way you got there and threaten huge fines to suppliers who do not arrive and leave via prescribed routes.

Correct you’re not supposed to go through Ludgershall but now I’m not delivering to the co op I purposely go through there just to annoy the Nimby or MP or whoever he/she was.

It’s been that way for a number of years at various sites, acumen had a bit of bother a few years ago at JLR solihul

solihull-libdems.org.uk/disc … oved_route

Fincham:

chester1:

Fincham:

What lorry route? the only lorry route is to take you away from Leeds village as it’s 7.5t between holingbourn and Langley and that takes trucks from J8-j7 via willington street . The only restriction is the height at harietsham .

Is it me? It says 7.5t limit, message ends.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

chester1:

Fincham:

chester1:

Fincham:

What lorry route? the only lorry route is to take you away from Leeds village as it’s 7.5t between holingbourn and Langley and that takes trucks from J8-j7 via willington street . The only restriction is the height at harietsham .

The directions from the coast bound M20 at J8 show M20 Ashford with lorry route sign showing Lenham next to it and A20 Lenham the next exit from roundabout. As it was my first and only visit to Lenham I followed the advised route which entailed M20 to J9 then back to Lenham via A20.