AW JENKINSON

chipper:
yes merc i have a gripe, dont know where you live, but i bet you would would like these ex farmers flying up and down your road . im rely not saying they are all the same but 90% of them are nutters… maybe vosa could help me and others in this area, and yes ive been dun for speeding twice , Sp50 in my works vehicle . it was just that i see red when i see a huge vehicle hassling a woman in a land-rover free-lander… who knows what else was in that womans car , babys ■■ i bet she was ■■■■■■■■ her self…( i cant wait to see the reaction of this comment) wat im saying is nobody at the head office gives a crap about wat there drivers do…VOSA…

There was a easy cure for her position…SPEED THE ■■■■ UP… :laughing:

I ajt i just wish i waz your mrs in that freelander, your probably one of the nobs that work there, wat a good answer ajt. go to the top of the class…

Did you get the boot from Jenkins is that why your carrying ‘‘chips’’ on your shoulders against them? :wink:

ajt:
Did you get the boot from Jenkins is that why your carrying ‘‘chips’’ on your shoulders against them? :wink:

Judging by his spelling and grammar, he got the boot from Primary School, never mind Jenkies :laughing:

anyone know what the wages and conditions are like?

probably not as good as asda

Don’t tell them you work at Asda. :laughing:

Nicer lorries to drive though!

any firm that encourages its drivers to chap on at 56mph on a single carriageway will always be looking for drivers IMO :wink:

Good money I heard. Away monday to friday and a good wagon. I was told you have to do a stint for them at the depot up in Falkirk or where ever it is before you can get a transfer to lockerbie where they do the nights out.

I suppose like any other bulk transport company it will be go go go

Friend of a friend works at Penrith Depot and reckoned a Mon-Fri take home £500. Dont know if night out is inc in that or on top, but if you need to pay for parking etc you just take receipt into office on teh Fri and get paid petty cash.

Steve-o:
Good money I heard. Away monday to friday and a good wagon. I was told you have to do a stint for them at the depot up in Falkirk or where ever it is before you can get a transfer to lockerbie where they do the nights out.

I suppose like any other bulk transport company it will be go go go

i know a few of jenkinsons drivers and they say its a good job and the pay is ok and yes it will be go go go

dont know much about them and dont want to! they never lift there right foot when you meet them on a85/a82 at narrow bits usually me fully loaded going uphill at the time. rumuors are they on some sort of bonus.so thats bad news ,you had better find out about that! any time you see or meet them on the road they are flat out on the limiter :imp:

Was led to believe it was a good number a while back if you didn’t mind putting the hours in.
Maybe things have changed so stand to be corrected.

ASDADRIVER:
anyone know what the wages and conditions are like?

Thinking of deserting us■■? :wink:

They are very strict on driving hours and tacho offences.No running overweight.
But don’t give a toss about speeding as it’s the driver who would end up with the points and fine and not them.
They are also paid by the earnings of the vehicle.
Tonyb

Mate of mine works out of Penrith decent money out Mon - Fri Works Hard but only whats Legal (NOW)

tonyb70:
They are very strict on driving hours and tacho offences.No running overweight.
But don’t give a toss about speeding as it’s the driver who would end up with the points and fine and not them.
They are also paid by the earnings of the vehicle.
Tonyb

So vehicle off road = no earnings !!
Would love to see them try that at Asda. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They must have a pretty big fleet.
I’ve lost count of how many I’ve spotted on the M74/M6 over the last few days.

GOOD JOB AND PAY, MON TO FRI, GOOD MATE OF MINE WORKS FOR THEM,£38 to £40K YEARLY EARNINGS HE SAID.