Anyone spotted this

spotted this a few times now on the m1 pulling a blue dripak curtainsider trailer ,may be the names been sprayed out ? Or is it another one ?

Seen this on the a50 at uttoxeter a few weeks ago,takes you back a bit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tax on that thing ran out 12months ago. ‘International’…backache and headache springs to mind. :grimacing:

AndrewG:
Tax on that thing ran out 12months ago. ‘International’…backache and headache springs to mind. :grimacing:

Perhaps it’s tax exempt as it’s so old :smiley:

Wasn’t this one ,it’s B201SPW ,Wright bros ?

This one Dan?

Wonder if they ever fitted a speed limiter to it, not that it needs one fitted :grimacing:

Roubaix:

This one Dan?

:laughing: :sunglasses: :wink:

Roubaix:

Many a good tune can be played on those b******s!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Roubaix:

This one Dan?

13 sp or twin splitter ?

Punchy Dan:

Roubaix:

This one Dan?

13 sp or twin splitter ?

Eaton twin split by the looks of it.
Proper gearbox. (with enough practice :laughing: )

They look the same Iirc could be either ,although B reg is more likely to be a 13 sp

weeto:
Wonder if they ever fitted a speed limiter to it, not that it needs one fitted :grimacing:

Backwards on the hills fully freighted… :grimacing:

It was green not that long ago, belonged to Mortimers, think they are based down Bury st Edmunds Ipswich way, the Foden was new to a firm down that way I think

Punchy Dan:
They look the same Iirc could be either ,although B reg is more likely to be a 13 sp

Aye, your right PD. Didn’t notice it was that old till you mentioned it!

AndrewG:

weeto:

Backwards on the hills fully freighted… :grimacing:

May be ,but compared to a swede of the same era :laughing: it’s a swede killer :laughing: :laughing:

Roubaix:

This one Dan?

Spotted this week heading out at Amesbury

Aurri:

Roubaix:

This one Dan?

Spotted this week heading out at Amesbury

I am hoping it will pass me so I can film it whistling by :laughing:

Looked flipping amazing for the year,and still looks like it earns a decent crust. Was shined so you could see you face in her though.

I’d run mine but 7.5 V mpg at best ,I bet that being double drive is doing about 5 ?