Has anyone got any pics of

… the ex 2004 Foden demonstrator which is bright orange with black tiger stripes all over it. Believed to have been operating for an Irish company on Irish plates for the past year or so.

:question:

It’s exactly the same as this one below, but the silver is the black and the black is the orange.

I can see the vinyl order coming now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s on timber work down south, I think it’s got a kilkenny reg on it now. They’re a rare sight on Irish roads.
Cheers
John

Volvofm10:
It’s on timber work down south, I think it’s got a kilkenny reg on it now. They’re a rare sight on Irish roads.
Cheers
John

Thanks. Any pics and do you know who used to run it? It’s not actually in Ireland anymore, it’s now in Yorkshire. It was rolled on its nearside and has been repaired over here and will soon be pulling a low loader. :sunglasses:

I need that Reg No !!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The Catman

The_Catman:
I need that Reg No !!!

The Catman

Why? :confused:

Come on, someone must have pics of this. Where’s Carl and the other big pic takers? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Somebody is cheating!!!

mezzzz1211:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice, but you’ve got the orange and black the wrong way round! Try again! :laughing:

Rob K:

The_Catman:
I need that Reg No !!!

The Catman

Why? :confused:

go back and read his username rob, then all will be revealed :wink: :laughing:

Ah I see now :wink: .