Any info on big scania

Does anyone know any info on this Fine example of a scania,i have seen it couple times around Hams Hall pulling a Gregory curtainsider,Is it an owner driver or part of a fleet and where is it its from,also does anyone have anymore pics please…thanks

yep owner driver from weston super mare is dad is terry hemmings who runs a fleet of ten from the same area me mate drives it on aweekend chipped to700
bhp and lots of goodies in the cab

I saw it pulling a gregs curtainsider the other day to. Looked the part :wink: :sunglasses:

yep it is a nice motor that, see it on a reg basis, and it aint full of crap all over it, less is more these days it looks nice, good colours etc aswell

see it regular on m42 pulling gregory curtainsider, looks really smart.

anyone got any more pics of it
and what i would like to see is a picture of it with a gregory trailer behind it

2 questions :arrow_right:

1. How old is it?
  2. Is that plastic tank on the side for tipping gear or an adblue tank?

56 plate

Ad blue tank mate.

scaniabostonboy:
Ad blue tank mate.

I thought scania used EGR?

Not on the big un’s mate.

scaniabostonboy:
Not on the big un’s mate.

I see :wink: :smiley:

Such a shame tho, because them tanks look crap and are forever blocking pipes up and causing headaches :smiling_imp:

the owner of this one also have an r series with a white bullbar?? seen it pulling a Gregory trailer on the M4

george-D:
the owner of this one also have an r series with a white bullbar?? seen it pulling a Gregory trailer on the M4

Did the White one have some blue bits on it?

george-D:

no micheal hemmings doesnt

graham schroeder:

george-D:

no micheal hemmings doesnt

look out for it 2nite heading back from northampton tipping in bristol

I think the white one may be owned by Tom Hobbs who has the plain blue Volvo?

graham schroeder:
yep owner driver from weston super mare is dad is terry hemmings who runs a fleet of ten from the same area me mate drives it on aweekend chipped to700
bhp and lots of goodies in the cab

Could you get your mate to get some pics of it and with a trailer on please? :smiley:

Sorry not Tom Hobbs :blush: The ‘big scania’ is next to this one.
garrysphotos.fotopic.net/p59349171.html