Any info on big scania

removalboy:
Sorry not Tom Hobbs :blush: The ‘big scania’ is next to this one.
garrysphotos.fotopic.net/p59349171.html

thats the truck I was on about^ with the bullbar… its smart any idea who owns it?? I think its from the south west area

george-D:

removalboy:
Sorry not Tom Hobbs :blush: The ‘big scania’ is next to this one.
garrysphotos.fotopic.net/p59349171.html

thats the truck I was on about^ with the bullbar… its smart any idea who owns it?? I think its from the south west area

Yeah i thought so. I havn’t actualy seen this truck with a Gregory trailer. yet :neutral_face:

Taken at shepton Mallet '09

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Nice pics :wink:
The bullbar on the white Scania looks a bit low :confused:

could be just the way the ground is, rising up to the tarmac.

K.Goodwin:
could be just the way the ground is, rising up to the tarmac.

Probably :unamused: :blush:

Dag’s and the ‘big scania’ :arrow_right: powertrucks.nl/Opbouwverslag … Actie.html

Went past this on the M42 today, looked really smart, paintwork is different, like it alot! :smiley:

I think the white one looks so wrong,obviously my personal opinion i really dont like the look of it sorry whoever owns it,but the 620 i originally started the topic about is amazing seen it again on the m5 and its very tasty,subtle,not o.t.t. but stands out from the crowd see it coming towards ya with the wow factor,id love to drive it…Just Cruizin indeedy.

Does’nt look any bigger than a normal Scania? :wink:

I was parked th other side of the red Volvo to them at Shepton mallet and agree they are two stunning trucks, simple but very effective paintwork.

mechanic77:
I was parked th other side of the red Volvo to them at Shepton mallet and agree they are two stunning trucks, simple but very effective paintwork.

Which truck did you have?

removalboy:

mechanic77:

Which truck did you have?

Silver Scania 142.

scan-tune.co.uk/17.html

Michael Hemmings lorry is one of the smartest lorries on the road . as someone already said you dont need to fully load a lorry to make it look good . Michael supposed to be having a picture airbrushed on the rear of the cab . have to look at that at shepton. that white scania is Andy Morgans trades as JD MORGAN also got the red fh both pull for gregorys . Andy used to work for Michaels dad Terry . Both know how to keep a motor clean !!!

:sunglasses:

Another picture of it here :arrow_right:
terry-b-bingham.fotopic.net/p66382387.html
:sunglasses:

coca cola kid:
Scania Super R500 V8 MHE

M1 Southbound J35

parks in aston fields ind est Bromsgrove most nights