All ready to go!

Been busy for a while so aint posted, so heres update. Passed my C+E first time about 4 weeks ago with 7 minors :blush: Had a few interviews with TNT and CO-OP, nuffin i fancied. So i think agency is my best bet, gonna ring a few tomorrow. One thing that â– â– â– â– â– â–  me off, TNT pay their C+E drivers less than their 7.5T Drivers! whats that about!? Anyway seems to be alot of supermarket and container work going outta southampton at the mo, so fingers crossed theyll gimme a go.

Cheers
Matt.

TNT pay their C+E drivers less than their 7.5T Drivers! whats that about!?

If TNT are anything like United Carriers, the 7.5 and rigid drivers earn their keep by doing up to 120 drops a day, the trunkers do 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

well done on passing your test :wink:

i thought the co-op where good payers :question: i suppose if you have your mind set on a certain line of work then fare enough,but as you have just passed your test i’d have thought any job would have given you the experiance that you needed.it’s easier to find other jobs when your in a job than it is whilst sitting in the house.good luck in what ever you do :wink: :wink:

kitkat:
well done on passing your test :wink:

i thought the co-op where good payers :question: i suppose if you have your mind set on a certain line of work then fare enough,but as you have just passed your test i’d have thought any job would have given you the experiance that you needed.it’s easier to find other jobs when your in a job than it is whilst sitting in the house.good luck in what ever you do :wink: :wink:

Sry diddnt explane myself proper m8! CO-OP havent replied yet only been a few days, pay is good 25k, multi dropping. Already have a current job not in transport ind though. Just a bit eager to hand my notice in and start earning decent money, im only currently on 12k a year!

25k a year :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: when do i start :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: no probs mate,i can understand y your eager to hand your notice in,good things come to those who wait mate.one of the lads on here jonboy ( mod) works for the milk boys,if you pm him i’m sure he’ll give you the high’s and low’s of the co-op so that way you have an idea of wot to expect if they get back to you. good luck :wink:

Well Done on passing your C+E
the silent one. I think it does not
mater how many minors you get
has the pass is the main thing.

All the best :slight_smile:

I know it varies from depot to depot, but the CO - OP lot were a decent bunch & despite hating multi drop I always enjoyed any time spent doing their multi drop stuff.
Good luck, (& if you do trunking for them its a piece of zb.)

Well done mate… :wink:

As above… Doesn’t matter about the minors… A pass is a pass…

Luv
Chrisie… :cool2: :smack:

Try Hanbury Davies in Southampton if your prepared to be away most of the week Mon-Fri money is not too bad and they need class 1 drivers for container work,ive worked for them for over 2 months now (first driving job)the work is easy you get a motor under 2 years old ,lots of rules and regs though but they seem to be a good firm to work for so far.

You passed :wink:. Congratulations :smiley: :sunglasses: . Don’t worry about how you did it, you did it :grimacing:.