A75 scotland 40mph!

harrawaffa:
Or you could have just pulled into a lay-by and let them past rather than impeding the flow of traffic. You must have had some size of queue behind you at that speed and a clear road ahead? Surely hinting to the fact that you’re the problem. Doing 40 on the 75 will gain more unwanted attention than sitting on the limiter will.

Why, because they hold up bell ends like yourself?

Adonis.:
My licence and limbs are fine and I’ll overtake when I want to.

A.

Fine but don’t complain just because a professional driver, of which you are not one, drives within the rules nor when Dumfries & Galloway constabulary decide to relieve you of a week and a half’s wages.

GOG47:
Jeez Adonis, calm down man, you’ve only been on the job a couple o years,if you keep on like this you’ll end up with a heart attack.
This thread has went exactly the way I thought it would when I saw 40mph and A75 in the same sentence

I’m perfectly calm.

Thanks for the concern.

A.

Conor:

harrawaffa:
Or you could have just pulled into a lay-by and let them past rather than impeding the flow of traffic. You must have had some size of queue behind you at that speed and a clear road ahead? Surely hinting to the fact that you’re the problem. Doing 40 on the 75 will gain more unwanted attention than sitting on the limiter will.

Why, because they hold up bell ends like yourself?

Oh, here it comes, the agency superdriver. :unamused:

Don’t you have some folk to hold up on the 66 or avoid the 70 because you’re scared?

A.

Adonis.:

Don’t you have some folk to hold up on the 66 or avoid the 70 because you’re scared?

A.

Unlike you I can actually drive properly it would seem and I drive for a decent company that pays decent money so I don’t have to charge around like my arse is on fire. I also don’t feel I have to charge around like a ■■■■ end in order to try to keep my job. I’m also not as stupid as you and the other bell ends commenting who quite clearly seem to fail to understand that you’re actually taking money out of your own pockets by doing so.

And ultimately it won’t be me that loses a week and a half’s pay if the police or a camera catches up with you.

As for being perfectly calm, it would appear that you’re not given your comments and I bet you’re not when you’re on the A75 being forced to do the legal speed limit. I can just picture you now screaming at the windscreen and ragging on the steering wheel like a demented lunatic.

But hey you keep thinking you’re a legend in your own mind and a professional even though nobody in any profession actually breaks rules and certainly don’t brag about it like you do.

This about sums you and the others like you up

Adonis.:

robroy:

Olog Hai:

Rowley010:
If I’m driving at the correct limit for the vehicle I’m in then bollox to everyone else, not my fault, not my problem.

It doesn’t, (and I don’t pull over on the whole for agressive [zb] anyway) but it’s just courtesy,.and a lot of lay bys are long enough for you to pull over and keep moving anyway to let a few cars pass or a truck, then just accelerate up to speed.
Saving fuel aint the be all and end all nor at the absolute pinnacle of my priority list anyway tbh.
If I can do a fellow driver a good turn I will…and I do.

Don’t come in here with your common sense and courteous ways, don’t you know you can cause miles of tailbacks by being a self righteous prick?!

A.

Mate seriously?
Every post by every member you go off on one.
Try reading the posts before you predictably and automatically jump eh?

I have just said I pull over to let guys pass, I even admitted to not sticking wholly to the limit, I also said I have ‘gone for it’ to catch a boat…so what’s your problem here?
So wind your ■■■■ neck in eh, you are becoming a parody of yourself ffs.

Conor:

Adonis.:

A.

Unlike you I can actually drive properly it would seem and I drive for a decent company that pays decent money so I don’t have to charge around like my arse is on fire. I also don’t feel I have to charge around like a ■■■■ end in order to try to keep my job. I’m also not as stupid as you and the other bell ends commenting who quite clearly seem to fail to understand that you’re actually taking money out of your own pockets by doing so.

And ultimately it won’t be me that loses a week and a half’s pay if the police or a camera catches up with you.

But hey you keep thinking you’re a legend in your own mind and a professional even though nobody in any profession actually breaks rules and certainly don’t brag about it like you do.

You can’t drive properly though, you’re scared of an A road. :unamused:

You work for an agency, you unemployable half wit, you’re temporary labour. :laughing: you also made 18k last year, not what I’d call decent money. :laughing: :laughing:

I’m not a paid hourly lemon like you, going faster doesn’t take money out my pocket.

You are right though, no one ever anywhere in any job ever in the history of everything has ever broken a rule, just lorry drivers. You absolute zipsniffer.

No wonder your boy was clueless when he started, having a bellend like you for guidance :laughing:

A.

robroy:
Mate seriously?

I have just said I pull over to let guys pass, I even admitted to not sticking wholly to the limit, I also said I have ‘gone for it’ to catch a boat…so what’s your problem here?
So wind your [zb] neck in eh, you are becoming a parody of yourself ffs.

Whoosh.

:unamused:

I was agreeing with you that what you said was entirely correct and the way you should behave in that situation.

Wind your neck in and try reading posts before you jump in, eh. :wink:

A.

Adonis.:

robroy:
Mate seriously?

So wind your [zb] neck in eh, you are becoming a parody of yourself ffs.

Whoosh.

:unamused:

I was agreeing with you that what you said was entirely correct and the way you should behave in that situation.

Wind your neck in and try reading posts before you jump in, eh. :wink:

A.

Ok you agree with me by calling me a ‘‘Self righteous prick’’ ? :open_mouth: …we obviously don’t share the same sense of humour.
However, If I picked you up wrong I apologise.

Inexplicable double post…

4yorks:
So I’ve just done a drop in Dumfries and as you all know the speed limit for HGVs on the A75 is 40mph. Now I can understand cars being impatient and overtaking at every given opportunity but HGVs??

I noticed a wagon in my mirror tailgating me even though I was doing the speed limit for that road. Further up the road he managed to overtake me, whilst cutting in too soon causing me to break ( which he likely did on purpose). This was towards the very end of the A75 so I soon caught up with him on the M6 and he then exited at the following junction. I noticed he gave me the [zb] gesture as he was exiting and I have to wonder for what? For driving at the speed limit for that section of road. Don’t blame me blame the government for having such a low limit. I aren’t going to risk my licence and points to save someone else 10 minutes.

I know hgv drivers are supposed to be “professional drivers” but you sure get some awful ones.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

First entrant for the “Best Troll Post 2018” awards… :laughing:

the nodding donkey:
Why? Where does it say in the highway code that when you are driving to the speed limit, and some [zb] in a hurry wants to get past, that you must pull over?

:confused:

I didn’t say that it did.

I do 40 up there in my car! Lovely bit of sight-seeing.

I’m surprised, that everybody’s favourite Scottish Tang has not yet given us his well considered opinion…

Now I know how much it irritates “Adonis Supertrucker” next time I’m up there I’ll make sure I sit at 40 and take in the scenery!!

Old Scuffer:
Now I know how much it irritates “Adonis Supertrucker” next time I’m up there I’ll make sure I sit at 40 and take in the scenery!!

Remember, it’s a limit, not a target.

the nodding donkey:

4yorks:
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

First entrant for the “Best Troll Post 2018” awards… :laughing:

A worthy winner. The ingredients were perfect. My entrant would consist of stobart, cut me up then brake tested. Thing is, it actually happened to me today! [emoji23]

Wheel Nut:
Tossers mate, the job was better when the A74 was 40mph too

Yeah used it all the time in the 70’s and early 80’s although they were fairly hot on speeding lorries then as well but not with stupid cameras. Patrol cars that noticed the idiots and pulled them in.
There was an accident around then involving a lorry where a police officer was killed and after that for a long time they were ready to pounce.Bring them back to take the clowns off the road I say.

As you say ,job far better then, far less idiots and proper lorries. :smiley:

hello troops…
i see ive been notced by my absence.
i was away on a wee euro jaunt there…
i just think its a classic dont feed the troll post again with everyone biting in their usual predicatable ways including posting to themselves again…
if you are a considerate" professional "driver then you should always drive to the way the road conditions dictates…on the 75 it generally means,crack on or if your holding anyone up just get out of the way or dont moan if you lose your mirrors. but apart from the obvious,then id just go for another uk dr joe dozy and the other accounts trolling attempt…or is it just me again?

I am extremely embarrassed to say I am from Scotland as the biggest clowns on this forum seem to originate from there as well. :blush:

Conor:

Adonis.:

A.

As for being perfectly calm, it would appear that you’re not given your comments and I bet you’re not when you’re on the A75 being forced to do the legal speed limit. I can just picture you now screaming at the windscreen and ragging on the steering wheel like a demented lunatic.

This about sums you and the others like you up

massive +1