A.S.Rawlings Transport Ltd

fte:
sorted the a/c in ian’s car today, so he gets his moneys worth, i expect he’s sat in his car right now in his thermals, getting his moneys worth, waiting before the gas escapes, the funny thing was, he didnt ask how much,but told me how long i took. ?

regards ft

Thats what you get FT when you are dealing with secret millionaires, they just dont care how much the bill is, and after all you should know time is money.

gazzer:
Keep on the right side of him Buzzer, he has a Digicard too and would willingly share the driving to the south of Spain for your illustrious establishment!

Ime not sure if old s/c has ever driven a LHD truck before Gazzer, bit risky that mate.

Ive had to sleep all night in the car so as to make sure that fts repair to the aircon is working before I pay the bill but its now used the 2 litres of fuel that was in it.But hoorah Im ever so cold.
I really do have to take umbridge with you Mr Davies about LHD vehicles, I was driving a F89 for ASR when you were still loading small haybales on the back of a TK bedford.By the way when is your next birthday bash I will have to check the buses to see how I can get there :unamused:

No worries traniht I’ll send you a chauffeur ! Reading your last posts I wouldn’t want you to miss that :laughing:
Blimey Ian you up early for a Sunday ! Thought I was the only one up this early on a Sunday ! Not even Mappo gets up on a Sunday!! :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :smiley:
Regards Jimski

Jimski:
No worries traniht I’ll send you a chauffeur ! Reading your last posts I wouldn’t want you to miss that :laughing:
Blimey Ian you up early for a Sunday ! Thought I was the only one up this early on a Sunday ! Not even Mappo gets up on a Sunday!! :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :smiley:
Regards Jimski

Jim,

Don’t forget it’s cheap electricity before 7am :unamused: :unamused:

Regards
Richard

Jimski:
Regards Jimski

That,s not fair Jim, i do get get up but not til about 10 o,clock if i,m not working. :unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Yeah Tone but that classed as a lyin mate and like MaggieD said youve missed the cheap leccky !! :unamused:
Haven’t seen Mr R Green on here for a while hope your well Richard !!!
R Jim

The sun wakes me up these days, then its outside for a cup of tea and a biccy!

gazzer:
The sun wakes me up these days, then its outside for a cup of tea and a biccy!

Ok for Some Gazzer :sunglasses: :sunglasses: hope your well mate !! :sunglasses:
R Jim

New kids on the block! Well, old hands in a new livery!

Trucknet doesn’t like Photoshop!

It’s not advertising honest!

[quote="
Gazzer you forgot the phone number and then it would definitely be advertising

Truth is Buzzer, I couldn’t quite remember the number accurately…so I didn’t want to be shot down after the event! 01962 774420 I think it is without looking it up but then I never ring that number!

Is this Hampshire Grain Transport Ltd a new company ? what happened to Transiht, i always thought Ian got the the I and the H back to frount in the latters name gaz, can you throw any light on this matter ?

Hi all , what ever happend to Micky Olio?? He was doing a bit for Mark Compton back in the day just before i finished, he had a restaurant in Fordingbridge ■■?

R Jim

The last i heard of Micky Olio was when he had the restaurant, but do you know how he got the name olio Jim . I was under the unerstanding that when he first went to Italy for Rawlings, Jim told hime every thing ended in an I O or A and he was said to gone in to a bar and asked for a hamio rolio, now i dont know if that is true or just a myth, maybe some one can shed some light on this. The one thing for sure is he got some language tapes and taght him self some French and Italien and he was quite proficient at it, pehaps we should have followed his lead.

The last time I saw Micky was in Sainsburys at Basingstoke.He was in there on the agency and said that he was loving it.I think he said that he was living at Aldermaston.I didnt say too much to him as we wernt over matey.His very first job to Italy was traction for Pointers of Norwich for which Jimmy paid him £29.Good old Jim,always paid over the odds! Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll call off the dogs looking for Olio in Skopolos then Charlie? He was agency for Sainsbury’s before he went to Greece.

Oh believe me Buzzer, traniht has a big finger in the new pie!

gazzer:
I’ll call off the dogs looking for Olio in Skopolos then Charlie? He was agency for Sainsbury’s before he went to Greece.

Oh believe me Buzzer, traniht has a big finger in the new pie!

I`ve heard that Gary. That will make him the largest grain haulier in the South.Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing: