A g jacob and sons removals and storage oxford

another shot of this mightey MAN .

Had to use my dads kangoo “the guvnor” for the overspill on a job last week , mis calculated the volume :blush:

same job , dads van nice and clean .

my dad , out of bed for the first time in 9 weeks , he is checking the work diary to see whats on .(he has got cancer now and is up and down but hanging in there )

my brothers Daf blocking the road .

the guvnor

Just bought this off ebay , was taken whilst "the hoff " was going north to Liverpool , I like the shot and it only cost me £1.20 .

This big merc came in last week with kitchen items from Germany .

Unloading in Headington .

Another shot .

Hi I drove a ford A series in the seventies what a pain to start in the morning i lived in Sheffield at the time and must have shoved it and pushed it half way round Sheffield to get it started.

Hi jeffreyk , our old ford a series , almost broke dad . :unamused:

Hi i never believed a engine could get addicted to easy start. until i got that A series with the york engine.

Here you go Jeffk , a proper removal man in white uniform with a apron .

What year would that picture have been taken.

Early 60s , i think

Lost dad on the 30/4/12 , :cry: , this was one of his wishes to be carried to the crem on Barton in one he trucks followed by his van named “the guvnor” , very sad day for us but there was over 150 people including family friends and contacts from other local firms .

another shot , people were shocked to see him in the truck but that was his wishes .

JAKEY:
Lost dad on the 30/4/12 , :cry: , this was one of his wishes to be carried to the crem on Barton in one he trucks followed by his van named “the guvnor” , very sad day for us but there was over 150 people including family friends and contacts from other local firms .

Didn’t know your dad JAKEY but he looks a true gent in the picture. Very sad for you all, but looks like you gave him a good send off.

JAKEY:

Sorry to hear about your dad Steve, Quality send off though all the best mate
Regards
Richard