43 'ers

A couple more pics my son unloading a Ford machine in our yard last week.

RTH - international newcastle on tyne

scan0164.jpg

scan0064.jpg

scan0156.jpg

centurion

Mr Duffys old gal sounding well the other day :grimacing: :grimacing:

N.B. photo taken by invisible second driver from bunk who wasn’t having one of those Marlboros at the time :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m involved with restoring steam locomotives & this was one of our ‘projects’ arriving at the yard:

kindle530:

I’ve always thought the Topline R cab was better looking than the Streamliner & this pic just reinforces my opinion :sunglasses: just a couple of tastefull extra’s like stainles steel steps ‘bling’ it enough for me:)

Ross.

would have 2 agree with the previous poster. i put this on before, but is well worth another look. again, just enough extras with the 2 lights, and looking good in the evening sun. cheers joe

forgot to post pic :angry:

manton 143.jpg

joer580:

nice outfit, yep “less is more” in my opinion. We always seem to follow Dutch fashion, never a fan of “loud”. And I can’t stand airbrush paintwork of various film or pop stars. I await some flack!!

Regards,

Mark.

brookie:

joer580:

nice outfit, yep “less is more” in my opinion. We always seem to follow Dutch fashion, never a fan of “loud”. And I can’t stand airbrush paintwork of various film or pop stars. I await some flack!!

Regards,

Mark.

same here, sometimes a plain jane just looks better.

dozer:

brookie:

joer580:

Regards,

Mark.

same here, sometimes a plain jane just looks better.

and here. Sometimes less is most definitely more :smiley:

f88vol:
0nearly finished

can we have some more pics of this old girl please

lovely!

[attachment=0]CIMG6087.JPG[/attachment]

CIMG6087.JPG

1 of Sando’s 143s…

digger_sml.jpg

tennants of forth

Another one of Sando’s,

country_road_sml.jpg