43 'ers

This came into our yard a few weeks ago.

kindle530:

I’ve seen this one myself on the A9 between Stirling and Perth. Good to see an old motor still earning its keep.

Very nice.

Here’s a couple of wagons for ya to have a look at, Mr Cordiners and the diesel jockey both taken at truckhaven in carnforth back in 94.

is alistair campbell still owner driving ?

MIKE P:

Yes, he has at least 2 Scania R series on round timber work, very nice they are too. I’ll see if i can find a pic.

Yes please do , he can sheet a load well anyway, looks like a load of caperboard to me ,
carnforth truck show i can see one of my grandads trucks in the background there
parked next to t k gornals fleet (one of the finest painted fleets in the uk)

woodcutter:

MIKE P:

Yes, he has at least 2 Scania R series on round timber work, very nice they are too. I’ll see if i can find a pic.

Something else for you 143 admirers to look at,

One I used to drive regularly to Scandinavia…

Hi Geoffo! Were did you go? Got any more pics? Love the flatroff on the 3series!

Reg Danne

Saw this one at donnington a few weeks ago

M6 AET

M6 AET sitting in my shed now waiting for some tlc

JOHNXL70:
Three of a kind

Just quoted one of the reg numbers of these trucks and she reeled off all of the numbers and told me whose they were, thats got to be 20 plus yrs ago

kindle530:

Saw this motor a few time sure it has worked for Drysdales

Sittensen D recently

Russia

a good week for spotting 143’s at work.4 in the last 3 days! one carrying a load of logs/round timber,a very smart green and white unit with matching trailer,sign written but didn’t catch the name,a blue motor with blue curtain-sider near Redditch,and yesterday,a white motor with bulk tipper trailer,hammering down the M69! :sunglasses:

there’s also a little tanker,a 93 i think,working in the roadworks on the M5 near Oldbury.

There was one on the M25 last night, mainly White with a bit of Blue, 3 axles, twin stacks pulling a Dutch Flower Trailer, sounded nice when he put his foot own when the traffic cleared

flickr.com/photos/129162971 … teposted/#

Was it this one?

harryvr6:
image | Not my picture: credit to truckblog. | skywaytuff2 aka 'HarryVR6' | Flickr

Was it this one?

think i saw that one recently,on the A14 :slight_smile: