1st full wee alone

So it’s been my first full WEEK (not wee) driving alone for turners in castleford. Set day rate, meal allowence and fuel bonus. Been mostly local fridge work. With the few odd longer trips. Main route is from Castleford to Normanton then to Sherburn sainsburys rdc, Rothwell olroyds and son strawberry and rhubarb farm, whitley monaghan mushrooms and back. The longer runs wete to the spalding depot then to Haydock sainsburys rdc or to spalding then to morrisons rdc in Bradford.

Drove a few different vehicles no older than 64 reg, they are all daf euro xf’s.

Went out yesterday in a 15 plate daf and it was a lovely drive, smooth, a bit of power limited to 56.

So happy days =)

You taking the pee with that title at your age?

Seriously looks like you’ve done Good,enjoy

1st full wee alone
Unread postby jamieh1990 » Aug 18th, '17, 19:44

So it’s been my first full week driving alone for turners in castleford. Set day rate, meal allowence and fuel bonus. Been mostly local fridge work. With the few odd longer trips. Main route is from Castleford to Normanton then to Sherburn sainsburys rdc, Rothwell olroyds and son strawberry and rhubarb farm, whitley monaghan mushrooms and back. The longer runs wete to the spalding depot then to Haydock sainsburys rdc or to spalding then to morrisons rdc in Bradford.

Drove a few different vehicles no older than 64 reg, they are all daf euro xf’s.

Went out yesterday I’m a 15 plate daf and it was a lovely drive, smooth, a bit of power limited to 56.

So happy days =)
jamieh1990

Sorry couldn’t resist
So this was your 1st Full WEE alone :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Good to hear you enjoyed the time :laughing: driving that was

But then it’s good to release all that bladder pressure.

Give the lad a break … he’s only 3 year old … :laughing:

Happy days you say ■■
Give it a few months :wink:

raymundo:
Give the lad a break … he’s only 3 year old … :laughing:

Sounds to me like he’s a teenage Italian… “I’m a 15”!! :smiley:

I think he meant 15cm :laughing: …a bit like me…when I was younger… :unamused:

Bloody predictive text. And it was my first WEEK haha my big sausage fingers get Im the way sometimes on these little letters. Im English and 27 too =) I was busting for a wee a few times whilst I was out so to get to the services or a lay by was a result.

You can edit the title mate by going into your original post, tapping the edit button and changing it. However, I prefer it the way it is, it’ll certainly attract more views the way it is! :smiley:

Anyway, congrats on your first wee as a “proper” trucker. :wink: