First full week completed

Completed my first full week as artic driver this week, and i must say it went very well :smiley:
I completed the week with out any problems at all, witch im very happy about :smiley:

I started last sunday morning with a steady run up to forfar for a 8am monday tip

Parked up at forfar

I was by 9.30 an i was on my home empty :smiley: witch i was chuffed with
Stopped at purdy lodge for a shower on the way back down

Parked at immingham for the night

Tuesday
7.00am start

Got up went round to dockside for my trailor for a 10.00am tip at jeld wen sheffield

Once i was unloaded i was off to morley for my re-load. Got loaded back to immingham in my first 4.5 hours :slight_smile: by then i got wednesdays job through so i dropped & swapped an was on my way to bropmton-on-swale for a wednesday 8.00am tip

On my way back from bropmton

Unloaded by 8.30 :smiley: back empty to immingham ready for my 2nd job witch was to grimsby but it got cancelled :frowning: i was given a 16.00 asda washington

Thursday was my thoughest day
I tipped at sharp in werxham witch was â– â– â– â–  of a hole to get on an bay then i had to take 14 spansets off the load in the trailor an it was red hot

Empty by 12.30 then off to deeside for my reload of scrap

Loaded & straped up by 16.00 back to immingham droped trailor off, had a shower at the truck stop parked up in a safe place :wink: bit of tv & food then bed cos i was shatterd

Fridays job picked trailor from riverside then off to linpac at featherstone out of there by 10.45 an on way to immingham for my 2nd job witch only to a cold store in grimsby

No pics of today :frowning:

Scott

Sounds like you had a cracking week, i wish it’s was me, love to go tramping again.

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=27.794118,-15.712695

Is that chipboard on your lorry in the first big picture? I hate that â– â– â– â– , if it aint banded and wrapped up well it slides like â– â– â– â– .

Blueiain:
Sounds like you had a cracking week, i wish it’s was me, love to go tramping again.

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=27.794118,-15.712695

It was a experance i tell you
But i loved every min of it :smiley:

Saaamon:
Is that chipboard on your lorry in the first big picture? I hate that [zb], if it aint banded and wrapped up well it slides like [zb].

It was chipboard, an it gave me few brown trouser moments on the bends & rounderbouts :blush:

Its â– â– â– â–  stuff. Bet it gets a right â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  lean on round the bends with it stacked up high like that lol.

Saaamon:
Its [zb] stuff. Bet it gets a right [zb] lean on round the bends with it stacked up high like that lol.

It sure did mate, but i was glad of the experance

is that scrap metal from ball packaging/continental can in deesideâ– â– ?

clarkyboy:
is that scrap metal from ball packaging/continental can in deesideâ– â– ?

It sure is buddy

Scott, was that you I saw today about 16:00 heading East on the M180 towards Immingham? I was in a White Topline heading West having just picked up from Immingham. Your were pulling either a Norfolkline or Dailyfresh Fridge I think. :smiley:

dominicpriestley:
Scott, was that you I saw today about 16:00 heading East on the M180 towards Immingham? I was in a White Topline heading West having just picked up from Immingham. Your were pulling either a Norfolkline or Dailyfresh Fridge I think. :smiley:

It was not me. But i know how it was, he takeing that empty back and feching my loaded one in for today

Do you run ount of immingham a lot?

I do when I’m driving. Only do it part time at the moment. Was up there twice Yesterday and I’ll be up there Tuesday afternoon dropping off and collecting a loaded trailer. Normally at Cobelfret/Stena but often Riverside/Dockside aswell

Nice diary…sounds like you had a great first week. Keep it up mate!

Al