First week in full time job

Well have finished my first proper week in my new job tramping! Have to admit it is great knowing that the wagon is actually mine now so I can make it my own home from home rather than trying to tiptoe around someone elses truck!

Started monday and had to fill up a tank, the six hours I was waiting came in handy as I had a proper clean over inside, was proper disgusting and took out loads of rubbish and used loads of cleaning wipes to make it livable! The joys of someones old wagon!

Only had the two nights out this week monday and thursday, though at least I worked all week, would of been nice to of been out all week though!

Have mainly just been going back and forth Barry, TIlbury and Purfleet with a few trips to Newport and Cardiff chucked in for good measure!

All in all though it has been a good week, discovering my trucks little quirks, the shaking mirror, the broken cruise control and finding out my blowers never turn off, its making our bond great haha! Though the fact that it is the fastest in the fleet, so if you see a white ERF (PM Rees) going past, its probably me so give a wave!

Glad your enjoying it I go to Newport with a taxi job occasionally so will look out for ya , so if ya see a foreign taxi flashing at ya will be me !!!

Jx

Will keep an eye out then :stuck_out_tongue:

Not a bad job is it andi :smiley:

I’ll keep an eye out for you, run out of the docks, orange xf…

Do you have a name plate ?, quite a few of those white erf’s on for Rees.

No nameplate at the moment, though I think I have the only white ERT that has the name plastered over it!

Think that I might of seen you, do you park in the bottom Rees yard?

Run out of Samat’s, used to go passed your place but now floor it through the town…

Do a bit of tanker work to Tilbury so will bye you a beer if I see you down the “End” :sunglasses:

Happy days then, usually end up parking on the Thurrock/Purfleet roundabout, The end is normally always full by the time I have to find a place to park up!