Quick - go and fill up now!

Nice to see the selfish “putting number one first” hunting for petrol. Dont they see that putting yourself first makes the situation worse?

Now, must go and fill up…

I ripped 2 hours worth into the Derbyshire atmosphere, this morning.

Just to make some space.

Why are you blaming the people who filled there cars up for this mess , this is on the shoulders of those who voted for brexit , they can try & blame the EE families going home on ir35 or some other ■■■■■■■■ , but the fact is those ee lads and there families went home because brexit made them feel unwelcome in this country
Those brexit voters should own there own ■■■■ not try to shift blame for this mess on everyone & anyone but themselves

No queues at the more expensive forecourts…

People don’t realize that sitting in a queue for an hour to fill up 5p/litre cheaper - is false economy! :unamused:

I filled up this afternoon @ Co Op - a place I wouldn’t be seen dead at, it’s true @ 137p…

Then drove past the queues into different supermarket forecourts @ 131p - queueing well down the dual carriageway approach to said supermarkets… :unamused:

dozy:
Why are you blaming the people who filled there cars up for this mess , this is on the shoulders of those who voted for brexit , they can try & blame the EE families going home on ir35 or some other [zb] , but the fact is those ee lads and there families went home because brexit made them feel unwelcome in this country
Those brexit voters should own there own [zb] not try to shift blame for this mess on everyone & anyone but themselves

Bulls hit.

Winseer:

dozy:
Why are you blaming the people who filled there cars up for this mess , this is on the wshoulders of those who voted for brexit , they can try & blame the EE families going home on ir35 or some other [zb] , but the fact is those ee lads and there families went home because brexit made them feel unwelcome in this country
Those brexit voters should own there own [zb] not try to shift blame for this mess on everyone & anyone but themselves

Bulls hit.

That about sums you thick brexiters up , one word answers

dozy:

Winseer:

dozy:
Why are you blaming the people who filled there cars up for this mess , this is on the wshoulders of those who voted for brexit , they can try & blame the EE families going home on ir35 or some other [zb] , but the fact is those ee lads and there families went home because brexit made them feel unwelcome in this country

Bulls hit.

The full answer is your post is ■■■■. It’s nothing to do with Brexit. It is 40,000 British drivers want to drive but can’t get a licence because of the DVLA etc.

From what I hear its only BP who have a problem and its one refinery nothing to do with drivers. Unfortunately that doesn’t sell papers although god knows why anyone still buys them.

Will sort itself in a few days when new deliveries arrive and all those who filled up including people who actually needed to won’t need to again.

trevHCS:
From what I hear its only BP who have a problem and its one refinery nothing to do with drivers. Unfortunately that doesn’t sell papers although god knows why anyone still buys them.

They change their lies laughably too often.
It’s like the supposed sudden increase in ‘wholesale’ gas prices when Boris had said that he intends to equalise gas and electric prices to disincentivise the use of gas to save CO2 emmissions.So he can export the stuff to the exempt ‘developing coutries’ instead.

dozy:
Why are you blaming the people who filled there cars up for this mess , this is on the shoulders of those who voted for brexit , they can try & blame the EE families going home on ir35 or some other [zb] , but the fact is those ee lads and there families went home because brexit made them feel unwelcome in this country

All those ADR qualified EE tanker drivers that all went home because they ‘didn’t feel welcome’ they only felt welcome if/when we’re ruled by the EUSSR.That’s your whole lying case.How many EE’s including Russians have emigrated to USA over the decades that isn’t an EU member state nor is Russia.

dozy:

Winseer:

dozy:

Bulls hit.

How many words answers? :laughing:

stu675:

dozy:

Winseer:

dozy:

Bulls hit.

The full answer is your post is [zb]. It’s nothing to do with Brexit. It is 40,000 British drivers want to drive but can’t get a licence because of the DVLA etc.

Yes I am one of the 40000, sent in my renewal to DVLA July, not even had an acknowledgement that they have got my renewal application.

Just about sums it up

Good british “im allright jack” thinking there. Scripted by Thatcher

Suedehead:

Just about sums it up

dozy:

Eastern Europeans would not take so important a decision as to where to live on the basis of feeling welcome or unwelcome, even if this was the case here which it isn’t. Furthermore I’d be surprised if many tanker drivers were EE nationals anyway due to the complexity of obtaining ADR and PDP certification.

dozy:

So… the driver shortage in other countries is down to Brexit as well? Didn’t realise we were so influential

Harry Monk:

dozy:

Eastern Europeans would not take so important a decision as to where to live on the basis of feeling welcome or unwelcome, even if this was the case here which it isn’t. .

You’ve met them all have you Harry?

JeffA:

Harry Monk:

dozy:

Eastern Europeans would not take so important a decision as to where to live on the basis of feeling welcome or unwelcome, even if this was the case here which it isn’t. .

You’ve met them all have you Harry?

I’ve met enough of them both here and in the time I spent in eastern Europe to understand their general mindset, which is that if there were significant advantages to working in a certain country over another then they really wouldn’t care if they felt as welcome as a ginger stepchild.

They would go back even if they would be beaten like a red-headed stepchild? I thought a tax change was enough to stop them in their tracks!