Is it me being a idiot or what

For the life of me I can’t believe some people. Is this me or what ? Am I the prick here ? Honestly if I am I will hold my hands up

Today there I was drive up to the diesel pump and filled my lorry up. I was bursting for a P so I go to take a quick ■■■■■ I come out the guy behind me at the pump is waiting at checkout and goes you had better go 1st and next time move your lorry before you go to the toilet as I got a 44tonne lorry waiting while your fannnying around in the toilet

I take it you were in a little lorry by his reaction.

Is is just my imagination or is there a lot of whinging going on lately :wink:

Some filling points, if there is room there might be a sort of unofficial established practice of moving forward from the pumps to allow the next truck on, whilst you pay up.

Could it have been the situation where you were?

Mind you, the geezer sounds like a pratt gobbing off like that, takes all sorts, just be glad you’re not a woman looking forward to that miserable sod coming home.

dar1976:
Is is just my imagination or is there a lot of whinging going on lately :wink:

+1
I thought I was the only one, Brits just love to moan & can’t mind their own, really boils my ■■■■ that does…!!!

maybe he was in bad mood or in rush

Ignore it life to short to worry about stuff like this

alix776:
Ignore it life to short to worry about stuff like this

+1

The bloke could have just been having a bad day, admittedly that’s no excuse for mouthing off at you but none of us are perfect so forget it.

Yes I was in my little 12tonne not that this should make a difference.

Now yes there was room to move forward, but I always thought you are not supposed to move off the pump until you have paid ?

I am not one for wasting time you can see that by my other posts, I was dying for a P so I went and was only 2mins I never for the life of me thought it was a crime to use the toilet ■■ Is this why so many dirty gits P here there and everywhere nowadays ?

My simple reply was well next time how about I ■■■■ beside my lorry and the pump for you to stand in it ? Give me a F’ing break mate it’s Monday I don’t need idiots telling me I can’t use a Public toilet for 2mins

Seriously I very rarely waste time in stations and only go when I’m desperate what is it with some people ? I have seen many artic drivers in front of me leave lorry and use toilet and then pay. This never bothers me one bit I’m a person who believes we should all be nice and get along and not argue over petti crap like this.

No wonder people are leaving this job with this sort of attitude I can understand why

how pathetic moaning, about another driver i would of told him to F off.

he sounds like a bolt neck. just hit the [zb]. it’s all he’ll understand.
illegal, but fun.

discoman:
how pathetic moaning, about another driver

Oh the irony :unamused:

I’m sure here was a thread on here a while ago from the other perspective, and the general opinion was that he was in the wrong for taking a toilet break whilst on the pumps!! Fickle lot on here :laughing:

So the general station rule of not moving off the pump before you have paid does not matter then

Ok that’s that then and I’m the prick here well that’s that sorted then :laughing:

I did hear from somewhere that you are in fact breaking the law by moving away from the fuel pump without completing your transaction (paying for the fuel)…
anyways, how long does it take for a pee ■■? his life must be pathetic if he cant wait 2 minutes… he should think himself lucky he wasn’t trying to get fuel at the golden fleece (m6 j42) while a bunch of irish or scots truckers are standing round drinking coffee and getting a break on the pumps…

I think it was a general case of my lorry is much bigger and you my son look about 18 ( 28 look about 9-10years younger so im told :laughing: ) so I will try and bully you.

Either that or he didn’t get no ■■■ the night before

Or maybe he just wanted to get on with his job and get home to his wife and kids that he does not see enough of, and he was a little annoyed at you stealing precious family time from him with your selfishness !!

Or maybe he was just a ■■■■ end !!

We’ll never know :wink:

was he gay perhaps and just peeved cos you didn’t wave your todger around while peeing on your wheel ■■?

keebs26uk:
For the life of me I can’t believe some people. Is this me or what ? Am I the prick here ? Honestly if I am I will hold my hands up

Today there I was drive up to the diesel pump and filled my lorry up. I was bursting for a P so I go to take a quick ■■■■■ I come out the guy behind me at the pump is waiting at checkout and goes you had better go 1st and next time move your lorry before you go to the toilet as I got a 44tonne lorry waiting while your fannnying around in the toilet

i would of smacked the mouthy ■■■■ in the mouth, no time for pricks like that!

I would of just looked confused and said whats the gross weight got to do with anything??
But saying that I would of shunted forward off the pump but no big deal, if he hadn’t of moaned about that it would be about something else, he’s obviously just a whinger. Not as if you went for a ■■■ is it :slight_smile:

maybe he was a prick or not. if u were only doing a pee and paying he is a prick… i have been at pumps in at j42 on the m6 waiting to fuel up. the driver in front of u fills up and goes into pay. 5 mins later still hasnt come out. so i go in to see what is going on. the drive is standing talkinf ■■■■ while drinking coffee. i say “i’m sorry to annoy u put i’m waiting 4 u to move so i can fuel up” and the answer would be something like “sorry can u wait another 3 mins as i’m taking a 15min break” this has happen me offen. may the 44ton truck had seen this happen too. i dont mind waiting 4 someone to pay,pee and get a coffee and return to his truck, but taking a 15 is talking the ■■■■

Where we fill up (Canal Garage) if it’s busy you pull forward once filled up and let the next guy in, just helps keep things moving.

The rules may say your not allowed to move until you’ve payed, but I doubt the cashier will report a drive off if you move forward 20 feet. Hopefully common sense takes over.