Is it me being a idiot or what

It’s not you it’s the way of people today, no time for anything but themselves. I fill up, go pay, use the toilet, get a coffee and leave, always have always will. It’s not as bad as the drivers that block the exit road, as is the case at weatherby services, so you have to wait until a pump is clear to get out even if you have not used them.

I had this at Sandbach south bound,all pumps were occupied,but one and two had a removal firm on both pumps,one driver had lost his card and sat there looking for it,with a long queue building up.
I go in to present my payment card inside the shop,i go back,and see that pump one was broken,as i move over to repostion myself to a working pump,a car transporter went in front of me.

Slackbladder:
It’s not you it’s the way of people today, no time for anything but themselves. I fill up, go pay, use the toilet, get a coffee and leave, always have always will. It’s not as bad as the drivers that block the exit road, as is the case at weatherby services, so you have to wait until a pump is clear to get out even if you have not used them.

Exactly the reason why fuel stations are like little supermarkets, to tempt you to spend some money as you walk in, there is a girl in my village who works for a marketing company and sets out the displays in the garage forecourts, she has just picked up her 3rd new Porsche Boxter. She doesn’t sell dead flowers, barbecues or charcoal though :stuck_out_tongue:

WTF is wrong with washing your hands and todger when you have had hold of a diesel pump?

And why all the junk food at eye level,and on offer,but the food that is good for us is expensive,that is why she drives a Boxster.

Darb:
Or maybe he just wanted to get on with his job and get home to his wife and kids that he does not see enough of, and he was a little annoyed at you stealing precious family time from him with your selfishness !!

Or maybe he was just a ■■■■ end !!

We’ll never know :wink:

With his attitude I suspect he didn’t have a wife

Can’t win on this score. I’ve shuffled up after filling only to get no thanks from the driver behind or a filthy look. In which scenario I can only assume they’re trying to fit a break in or are tossing the job off.

Or wants to toss himself off in the toilet but I was in there oh dear shame

Slackbladder:

To me that is just ignorance,get your fuel move, the driver behind could be in a rush or short on hours it just takes a few like yourself and it ends up in a massive queue. But don’t worry you’re sorted,FFS.

bobbya:

Slackbladder:

To me that is just ignorance,get your fuel move, the driver behind could be in a rush or short on hours it just takes a few like yourself and it ends up in a massive queue. But don’t worry you’re sorted,FFS.

If he was short on time he should take a break before he fills up like I do Ffs

keebs26uk:

bobbya:

Slackbladder:

What’s it like being perfect??

I don’t know, Bobbya. Why don’t you tell us all?

The Sarge:
I don’t know, Bobbya. Why don’t you tell us all?

I would think you could tell me you seem to know a lot,cheers!

Was much easier in the days when petrol stations only sold ■■■■ sweets and stp. People went in paid and went.
Now days when ever I go in a garage I seem to pull up behind the person who fills up browses the magazines goes for a crap then does a weeks shopping before paying then getsca coffee on the way out.

bobbya:

keebs26uk:

bobbya:

Slackbladder:

What’s it like being perfect??

It’s not called being perfect its called common sense

when ever i’m filling my car up, if it is busy, i’ll pull forward all i do is get in leave the door open and roll forward on the clutch slowly just enough to let the car in behind. 90% of the time i’ll get a thanks of the vehicle behind me, and quite often the cashier doen’t mind. if they do i’ll walk back out to the door and shout over to the person who is now on the pump i was on “don’t move forward once you’ve finished filling up to help the person behind as the cashier doesn’t like it”
only had to do that once :laughing: :laughing:

the worst one’s are the the stick a tenner in and then buy 30 quid’s worth of shoppin… :imp: :imp: :unamused: :unamused:

keebs26uk:
It’s not called being perfect its called common sense

next time, tell Richard head you’re on 38 mins break, you’ll have to wait 7 mins pal :laughing: then when he reacts, punch his lights out! :grimacing: :grimacing: HTH

to many truck drivers take the ■■■■ while having a 15 min break at the pumps it annoys me thats why the jobs fcd

nick172sport:
to many truck drivers take the ■■■■ while having a 15 min break at the pumps it annoys me thats why the jobs fcd

it’s because they can’t squeeze into the lorry park, it’s too tight for them! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: 45 mins is better on the pumps! IMHO :sunglasses: :laughing:

dar1976:
I take it you were in a little lorry by his reaction.

Is is just my imagination or is there a lot of whinging going on lately :wink:

no its not your imagination , what amazes me is all the keyboard warriors who say “knock him out” :laughing:

we all know that aint going to happen . :unamused: So stop showing off .

I think its a case of the OP having “small lorry syndrome”.

keebs26uk:

bobbya:

Slackbladder:

If your short on speadover time how will taking a break help? you have said that there was room for you to pull forward thus allowing someone else to fuel whilst you sort payment, ■■■■ out etc, do you also queue and wait until you are parked on pump before taking card in for verification: fuel up, move forward, sort payment out, no queue :bulb: