Panic buyers go home!

In Leic at the mo M1 J21 Fosse pk, and Sainsburys are out of fuel, there are currently mile long queues at any neighbouring petrol station■■?

WTF!

O my god the end is nigh :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

All the stations around my way are traffic free, and there are no problems, mind you, there are no shell garages…If they suddenlyb ran out of fuel for my car…i would just phone the boss and tell him straight…i`m not coming in today.

My apologies to admin, delete if you must…

I must :wink: language rules apply to pictures as well! …Denis F

One of my regular customers came in last week little old lady (there’s lots of them round here) and admitted every day she went out and put a litre of fuel just in case the station ran out I must admit I had to bite my tongue then all the fuel stations in this area ran out of fuel by saturday, still no fuel yet.

A litre of fuel? Even in a nissan micra you’d be lucky to get 12miles out of that, what’s the point. I just fill up with whatever I feel like, I commute just under 300miles a week so usually put £15 in every few days at tesco and combine it with shopping, never ever fill the tank, it’s depressing. If I run out of fuel in my cars and bike and can’t get any I just won’t go to work, no option. But to be honest I’ve not seen any panic buying around here, ASDA was busy unusually early on Saturday morning (7am or so) so think people were getting in first, not necessarily panicking though.

AFAIK pumps only deliver a minimum of 2 litres!

check this out greedy @:~:@:@
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7456458.stm
£1.99 a litre!!! they reackon they put it up so people dont panic buy…

Ha Ha, i remember in the last fuel protest years ago someone put up there prices like that and within weeks of the strike ending they went bust as everyone stopped using them for taking advantage of the situation, you live and learn.