Hermes payroll

Hi all could someone who works for them pls pm me Hermes payrolls number, nothing untoward I worked there last year for 2 months and I need proof of income for my daughter’s student finance, cheers

Redstar46:
Hi all could someone who works for them pls pm me Hermes payrolls number, nothing untoward I worked there last year for 2 months and I need proof of income for my daughter’s student finance, cheers

Would it not be simpler to ring the transport office of the depot you worked at for 2 months and say “hi can you give me the number for payroll please” ?

Tbh if the OP worked for Hermes then they would have payslips from hermes that would prove what income they earnt whilst at hermes. Just an idea like [emoji362]

Student finance want P45s these days not wage slips and I’ve miss placed the p45 they sent, I also deleted all contact numbers I had after leaving, lastly you try and google any Hermes ofice/depo for their phone numbers, the only customer service number is all automated.

community.hmrc.gov.uk/forums/cu … 155d3bd04f

Says
“HMRC Admin 4
Hi
You can access this information in your personal tax account, the Pay As You Earn section has the past 4 years pay and tax information that is on your record.”

It appears you can access info P45 thro Gov Gateway
gov.uk/log-in-register-hmrc-online-services
Haven`t tried myself, but might help?

Franglais:
https://community.hmrc.gov.uk/forums/customerforums/sa/2ef9a334-b636-ea11-8454-00155d3bd04f

Says
“HMRC Admin 4
Hi
You can access this information in your personal tax account, the Pay As You Earn section has the past 4 years pay and tax information that is on your record.”

It appears you can access info P45 thro Gov Gateway
gov.uk/log-in-register-hmrc-online-services
Haven`t tried myself, but might help?

Thanks Franglais I’ll try that as I’m trying chase down 4 different employers for the last tax year not that I’m a drifter just covid and changes in path and taking temporary jobs whilst things were bad as they were for a lot of people, nice one !!

Google “hmrc contact” for hmrc’s contact phone numbers. They should be able to send you proof of what you need, although like others have said, it’s easiest if you have access to your personal hmrc account.

gov.uk/contact-hmrc

Redstar46:
Student finance want P45s these days not wage slips and I’ve miss placed the p45 they sent, I also deleted all contact numbers I had after leaving, lastly you try and google any Hermes ofice/depo for their phone numbers, the only customer service number is all automated.

A P60 would do. If you worked at a place anytime that year - you’d be getting a P60 for that firm the following April-ish…

Yea I’ve an account now but they won’t produce a p45 or a p60 for me so I’m still going to have to get in touch with Hermes, because of their ghosted phone number policy if nobody can sent me their number I’ll have to pitch up at the site in Coventry