Anyone what’s happening A1 north bound

Couple of wagons have come together and made a mess.

lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news … er-2894144

looks like it’s in vehicle recovery phase now so hopefully open soon.

Thank you ,looks like it’s a growing trend

Punchy Dan:

What, road closures or truck getting jiggy with it…?

the nodding donkey:

Punchy Dan:

What, road closures or truck getting jiggy with it…?

Not sure about jiggy, but the truck from the rather well known container hauling company,appears, for whatever reason, to have done the (presumably) EE firmly up the fundament.
Nobody much hurt, Happy Days!!

B906BB6B-BBAA-468F-93CC-347A230FDB51.jpeg
I bet those wide load drivers were not pleased ,I passed them going the other way at 7am somewhere.

One driver arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving.

Looking at one of the pics, it seems the Maritime truck (or subbie) has done a can opener job on the EE one. (Tried to include pic but get kicked off everytime i upload).

Going by the position, I wonder if the EE was trying to pull out to let something out of this junction, and didn’t spot the Maritime? Pretty sure Maritime have cameras on tjeir own units at least.

Insurance for EE must be getting expensive as they do seem to be involved in a lot of the crashes, whether or not their fault. God knows how they afford to keep running.

mardybum:

Eyewitness reports suggest that the EE had missed the off slip for the A52 and did what every self respecting lunatic would do and was reversing back up the A1.

Looks like box jockey didn’t notice LHD slowing for A52. Look at skidy marks.

biggriffin:

He’d already passed the 52 mate and was reversing back for a second attempt at it.

the maoster:

biggriffin:

He’d already passed the 52 mate and was reversing back for a second attempt at it.

I’d still blame box jockey, :smiley: All they do is moan at us poor ol fridge boyo"s

Good point, well made. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mardybum:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
looks like bogdan will be getting a cup of tea and a roll and sausage in the morning as an aperitif before the inevitable tea and biscuits?

the maoster:

mardybum:

Eyewitness reports suggest that the EE had missed the off slip for the A52 and did what every self respecting lunatic would do and was reversing back up the A1.

Yes ,John Deere boxes for langar ?