Beanos all wearing shorts to work

What is it with loads of beanos wearing shorts at work? looks bloody stupid in my opinion wearing shorts and work boots. Can’t see the checked shirt, Super Hamptons and shorts look taking off anytime soon in NI :laughing: :laughing:

anything over 5°C is potential shorts weather and its rarely dropped below that here.

Can’t speak for the wet isle but I wear shorts all year round regardless of the weather as I find driving in trousers uncomfortable (weird knee joints). Even in adverse weather I wear shorts :slight_smile:

That said I can’t stand work boots either so wear shoes, works alright for me and the company are happy for me to be seen in their uniform in that manner :slight_smile:

2 out of 10 for trolling, must try harder :wink:

anisboy:
Can’t speak for the wet isle but I wear shorts all year round regardless of the weather as I find driving in trousers uncomfortable (weird knee joints). Even in adverse weather I wear shorts :slight_smile:

That said I can’t stand work boots either so wear shoes, works alright for me and the company are happy for me to be seen in their uniform in that manner :slight_smile:

Same here, shorts all year round. The only time i might put a pair of combats on is in Northern France doing a trailer swop. Trainers as well, never wear work boots.

i can only wear shorts in the confines of my cab,if i wear them tipping or loading,then theres always someone pointing at my bellend hanging out of the bottom of them,or where the buckle is strapping it to my knee. :sunglasses:

dieseldog999:
i can only wear shorts in the confines of my cab,if i wear them tipping or loading,then theres always someone pointing at my bellend hanging out of the bottom of them,or where the buckle is strapping it to my knee. :sunglasses:

…but what do you do if theres a summer hosepipe ban on??

AndrewG:

dieseldog999:

aha…
i usually take some time off and go for a stroll along the beach. ( after unbuckling of course)

Got a bollocking at a Dent and strangle ADR depot in Birmingham for wearing shorts .
Outside temp was near 40c.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Usually work by a fat clown who likes to tell everyone how not cold he is, despite his legs turning blue.

A.

dieseldog999:

AndrewG:

dieseldog999:

aha…
i usually take some time off and go for a stroll along the beach. ( after unbuckling of course)

:laughing:

grumpyken52:
Got a bollocking at a Dent and strangle ADR depot in Birmingham for wearing shorts .
Outside temp was near 40c.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

What right has another company got telling a driver what he can and cant wear?? Should have told him to ■■■■ right off…

Usually loads of Wincanton drivers and other agency drivers seem to wear them as if they are standard issue, I wouldn’t be seen in shorts unless I was in France or further south llf, Jeans are comfy an anything I think once they are worn in so I’ll stick to them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shorts and hi vis are the modern equivalent to the mid 90’s eastern block driver and his amazing technicoloured shell suit, white socks and Jesus creepers

Grumpy Dad:
Shorts and hi vis are the modern equivalent to the mid 90’s eastern block driver and his amazing technicoloured shell suit, white socks and Jesus creepers

Its black trainers/black shorts and desert camo T shirts now, def no hi vis :wink:

Def not shorts weather here in Parma, it’s freezing and foggy as hell

SH100939.JPGHaven’t seen anyone in shorts this week.

hutpik:
0Haven’t seen anyone in shorts this week.

toasty

What’s a beano?

kr79:
What’s a beano?

lol Irish slang for an Englishman