SHORTS

old health and saftey have now stopped us wearing shorts at work !! i know its not a big thing once out of yard and all that but anyone else been stopped from wearing them ■■

Its going to save a lot of lives this rule. :unamused: :unamused:

They just make these rules up to ■■■■ folk off. No other reason what so ever.

yea i agree with the guys working in our mill but not us drivers !! its just incase we have a spillage on our legs lol been doing that since pubity !!

It goes without saying that it’s healthier to wear shorts when it’s hot, to get a bit of air around the old Betty Swallocks. They just make it up because they haven’t got proper jobs to do.

I got told off last year for wearing them I was gutted as I live in shorts and flip flops this time of year, anyway shorts banned on h & s grounds, what a lot of crap .

Covering arse again. Wearing shorts and going ■■■■■■■ has been banned from most building sites for years, its claimed Melanoma will be the next Asbestosis.

so how can these footballers play in the winter when its snowing and raining ■■ total rubbish told him want air con in me lorry now for H&S sake its to hot for me !!

I asked yesterday could I wear shorts, I was told I would be asked to leave the site and wouldn’t be allowed back as wearing shorts is against H&S rules of the company. Some prick actually gets paid £000’s to come up with this crap. Thank god for air con in the unit :grimacing: :grimacing:

Our firm actually supply shorts for us to wear in summer and 1 or 2 drivers wear them all year round .
Mad buggers.

postmen do and they are out in all weathers !!

I’ve brought myself some blue combat trousers from Costco and they convert into shorts by unzipping them a few inches above the knees and takes about one minute to do them back up again :wink: :sunglasses:

I reckon my shorts may make an appearance next week, i have sticky ■■■■■■■■■ syndrome with this weather! One of our drivers in warrington has worn shorts everyday since december 5 2011 he done it as a one pound bet to wear shorts for a year, crazy bassa :laughing:

merc0447:
I reckon my shorts may make an appearance next week, i have sticky ■■■■■■■■■ syndrome with this weather! One of our drivers in warrington has worn shorts everyday since december 5 2011 he done it as a one pound bet to wear shorts for a year, crazy bassa :laughing:

What’s that a pound a day ?

We can’t wear them and now we have to wear long sleeve high viz as well!! FFS what sort of ■■■■ thinks this stuff up?? :imp: :imp:

bald bloke:

merc0447:

What’s that a pound a day ?

pound for the whole year, guy is a fruitcake :laughing:

Yes, Cleansing Department where I’m driving bin lorries just now have shorts banned, for drivers and loaders… but yet the road boys working with roasting hot tar can wear them? :unamused:

We can’t wear shorts because we are handling roll cages and we might hurt ourselves.

why do people agree to these rules? :unamused:

Shorts 11 months of the year here, and if I am on a trip 2 hours+ away from the yard its Flip Flop time too :grimacing:

Sam Millar:
Yes, Cleansing Department where I’m driving bin lorries just now have shorts banned, for drivers and loaders… but yet the road boys working with roasting hot tar can wear them? :unamused:

Thats because the road boys actually have some balls :sunglasses: Unlike most truck drivers.