an update

well went for the 1st round of injections yesterday & tbh they wernt as bad as i thought all went well

as they started with my neck 1st was 4 in the top of the back these were the trigger points then i had to lie flat on my back keepin still while the dr worked with an xray machine so she could get the right place then had 4 injections i the neck only felt it slightly ( maybe i have a high pain barrier ) every thin was fine blood pressure pulse ect

then had to stay lyin flat for approx 30 min the nurse monitored me throw out then made sure i could move all my limbs then sat up for approx 30 min they did bring me toast & coffee as had nothin to eat or drink from 10 am as instructed i did manage to get dressed no problems

arranged for my son g/friend to pick me up as had to have some 1 there or had to stay in hospital but that was not a prob she came & they both stayed with me although i felt ok was careful not to lift anything to heavy or do tho much

did get a good night sleep was a little stiff when woke but that can be expected

although i feel ok will still be takin it easy for next few days