May not...........

Well after an unexpected visit to the hospital on fri/sat I may not be driving for a while

Started off as normal on Fri night was siting watching a movie with daughter on TV but when got up to turn tv off it all started legs gave way I went light headed couldnt stand up so lay for a while on my right side this was fine but did have some pain so asked daughter to get some pain killers for me tried to sit up but there was no way that was happening although did manage to take pain killers

After a few min of this daughter decided to call 999 told them the prob although I knew she was talking to me & there were other noises about couldnt open my eyes & didnt here all that was being said so wasnt able to answer fully an ambulance was sent out (well done to the driver for getting up my street due to snow, ice, slush etc) they arrived fairly quick done a quick check when it was decide to take me to hospital I was also having breathing problems at this point I also had ( there words ) involuntary movement of the muscles

So they lifted me up onto the chair which is when I did lose conciseness when they checked my stats they where a bit strange was placed on oxygen straight away think this helped

HR 0 - 201
BP 156/196 ( normally approx 60/100 )
Oxygen 10% ( so was placed on 100% )

Not sure what my temp was sorry :blush: :blush:

So arrived in hospital stats still the same with the involuntary movement of the muscles this went on for nearly 3 hrs until they managed to stabilise me yes I was wired up to a few machines ( although I dont remember ) I was also cold to touch so they kept placing blankets over me had a saline drip placed in my arm

They decided to keep my in after checking my blood stabilising me & a request for my long standing notes were obtained I was then taken to a ward all checked again they were happy as was now stable & had been for a time they removed me form the oxygen then a Dr came to see me was able to speak to him ok

The next mor ( sat ) after not a lot of sleep 2 Dr did come in to see me I was able to talk to them & tell them as much as I could remember did sleep on/ off most of sat ( but was too hot ) late in the afternoon they said I was allowed home & if they wanted to do further investigation they would send for me as an out patient so now just have to wait :unamused:

Well been to Dr this mor now back to square 1 as back on the sick & advised not to drive at all :cry: :cry:

He will be writing to all the Dr concerned over the last few years to see what is the next stage

Hope you get well soon mate.

Take care all the best, get well soon,

Sorry to hear about this animal :frowning:

Hope you get well and back on the road soon, good luck :wink:

Awww, Angie, that’s crap, especially after all you’ve been through to get back driving after last time. :cry:

Big, big (((HUGS))), and remember I’m always at the end of the phone. ■■■.

Sorry Animal, that’s crap, my latest visit to the establishment found my BP at 260 over 160, apparently its game over at 260 :confused:

The next day it was back to 135 /100 :open_mouth:

Hope you get some good news soon

bloody hell ang what a struggle you have, back to square one again. best of lucks babes.

Hi Ang,
This might not be as bad as it seems at first…

:bulb: IIRC you’ve already beaten whatever caused this, so maybe it’s time for the Doctors to do some more tests and a simple re-evaluation of your dosages and medication?

Get well soon!! :smiley:

Thanks

Well after a discussion with my pain nurse it was decided that my injections which were scheduled for Dec are to be placed on hold until Dr has seen my notes & myself in clinic :frowning:

So will now just have to wait

bloody hell ang best of luck through it. ■■

(((Hugs)))

get well soon Ang

Well defo wont be driving for a while as due to go back to see the Neurologist in March to see if they can find my brain :laughing:

As you know, I can fully appreciate what you have said and must feel. Get well soon. I have also replied to your PM.

Just had a phone call & at pain management on tues so will see what happens next

Well was there on tues as planned they have put all my injections on hold for now to see the outcome of things & been told to stop taking amitriptylene as it can cause convulsions

Now back to Dr on fri for another sick note & talk to him about some things

Hope you are better soon

Well another 8 week sick note

Did go to opticians for yearly check & all is as should be ( did mention what had happened so did a thorough test )

Now to wait till March for for neuro

Will get there

animal:
Will get there

Heres hoping, fingers crossed for ya!

Well went for blood test last week now have to go back to Dr for results :unamused: