an update

after complaining bout havin some back pain for several yrs now they might have just found out the problem

well still on the sick ( 3 yrs in march ) after an incident in June i was admitted into hospital for an unexpected overnight stay there i did have another ct scan on my head & also a lumber puncture ( not recommended if can be helped ) this was clear to my relief

later in the yr another incident i ended up in hospital again this time a x ray on my back & neck wich reviled that i have 2 prolapsed disc ( L1 & L2 ) also authritius in the neck causing spasm in my left with a great deal of pain

went to see my dr who then sent me to pain management team at the local hospital ( a mix up in appointments i did get to see the dr much later ) this was however to my advantage as was there for 2.5 hrs so there was a lot to take in the hospital have supplied me with a tens machine ( wich is workin fine so far ) now have physio booked for early Jan awaiting a letter for an mri scan on the back & neck to see the extent of the damage they also want to change the drugs i am takin dr appointment made for thur for this

i also have a direct line number for the pain relief nurse which i can use at any time

so here is hopin that 2010 can be a bit better than last yr

this is all due to a bike accident in 1980 which i thought not a lot about due to it being at low speed no one else involved just i mis judged a corner going over the handle bars no i didnt go to hospital at the time which i poss should have done although they are not sure if this is the cause of the rest of my health probs & prob never will but with some luck