Well its been

Well what a yr so far for me where to start

jan was told i was fit for work so go away by the tribunal service my son decides he is movin out with some of his mates ( internet in his name so he cancelles it ) i have a mri scan which sows i have a fractured back in lumbar area also 2 prolapsed disc & excesive wear in the shoulder which im havin branch block injections & triger point for

feb i decide to move as dont need this house with just me ( after all the renovation last yr ) daughter moves back out then has a miscarrige i find a job ( not drivin but it pays at mom ) internet goes off sold car

march son say he may move back in aug ( this due to tenancy bein up & not his ) so i start decoratin this house as now not movin i have sky installed daughter phones say she gettin married in july

april eventually have phone line conected a long story to that then get the internet on son moves back in at end of april

may son turns 21 my lappy broke so waitin for insurance to sort it out so on son lappy hpe to have mine sorted soon

things will get better mate :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

OMG, Do people really live like this? Blundering from one crisis to another? :unamused:

Dunno then?:
OMG, Do people really live like this? Blundering from one crisis to another? :unamused:

OMG, do people without background info really make such blundering and uninformed comments?? :unamused:

Dunno then?:

Amazing aint it ? The only thing worse in life, are [zb]s who think that they are far superior than others :unamused: , you never know what’s waiting around the corner for you :exclamation:

The rule is that you attack the post, NOT the person. (Even if they deserve it. :wink: )