PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

Mrsteel:
Dean B, Good Morning,
Re: Mansel Davies pics, F10 six wheeler K15 EWT is ex Evans & Williams Tpt: of Letterston Pembs:
Regards Allan

Thanks for the comments Allan,did you see the bit on the last page re steel ? :unamused:

finbarot:
Hi Dean

Thanks for the Volvo Dumpmaster, but as before ,the previous Foden roll on off gets my vote,as long as you promise to get me some Foden hub caps!! :smiley:

You would only bend them chap ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

ArcDaz:
β€œDEANB”

β€œDaz” I wonder if this was a Blue Circle motor when new,looking at the cab colour ?

Hi Dean a lovely mixture of photos on here again top stuff just having a quick catch and looking through this thread .Ps buddy that Scammell routeman tipper was brand new to ARC it was based at frome works in somerset i can see were you are coming from with your comment above with that cab colour which does make it look a blue circle motor Many thanks for posting all the great photos and articles today Regards Daz :smiley: :wink:

Thanks for confirming about the Routeman Daz. :smiley: The colour may have been something to do with the photo being stored
for 40 odd years before Paul Gee cleaned it up. :wink:

Chris Webb:
Hi Dean.
I would hazard a guess at that Merc artic loaded with steel being one of Consolidated Land Services from Scunthorpe.They ran a lot of those type Mercs out of BSC on steel work.

Thanks for the possible name Chris. :wink:

Heres another one from Scunthorpe,not sure what the initials stand for β– β– 

steel ast scunthorpe ppg.PNG

British Steel Scunthorpe 1970.

Click on pages twice to read.