Long Departed Southampton Hauliers (Part 1)

gazzer:
Kev: It’s non stop here and not all fun n games. I’ll give you a rundown:
Tea in bed (made by Er Indoors) and 2 choccy biskwits. Watching a bit of Spanish TV (keep abreast of the new restrictions), UK TV on in the next room (which I can hear and watch in the bedroom mirror).
Levitate about 09.00.
Maybe a little job prep before off to the village for social coffee time.
Back home about 12.30 for lunch.
Change of clothes then either out to work which may be some house maintenance for someone (painting, rendering, woodworking) for a few hours or if not something to do around here, a bit more concreting for my plunge pool, gardening or some work on my motorhome.
By the time 5pm comes, it’s starting to get cold, in and light the log burner, get the vino out.
Now I was looking for some specific photos and came across the ones posted, there are others but they were just a few quick teasers (thank you DEANB!).
The evening is Emmerdale, Corrie, Emmerdale…it’s on but I don’t watch it!
Bed by 10.30pm, the day is done…
As I’ve said elsewhere: I dont have a donkey, I have fresh water but £3 a month for me would help!

Gazzer never understood why people want a Donkey and there not cheap to buy, big ears and a loud voice and I know others that fit in that category but with two legs :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: cheers Buzzer.