2 man non essential travel

jakethesnake:

nomiS36:
To be fair, if I could have self contained before yesterday I would have, much like a lot of people still out working. Unfortunately, I like everyone else have bills to pay so until my manager told me officially not to come I had to keep going. I did make the judgment call that I really didn’t need to come into close contact with anybody whilst doing my job so that made the decision easier.
It’s all very well all you on here slagging people off for still delivering non essential things, I’m happy for you that you don’t need to go to work but many have to, pure economics I’m afraid.

Oh, I thought the goverment had said nobody would suffer through this crisis and have laid a very substantial sum aside. Silly me. :laughing:

It wasn’t clear, to me anyway, that if I rang work and said I wasn’t going in because I was self isolating, I would get the 80% of my salary. Now they have closed down and told us we are to no longer go to work and we will get 80% of our salaries I’m am happy to go home and stay there. Simple as that really.