PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

windrush:
Foden S36 cabbed tipper is F.N Salisbury’s from Bottom House near Leek. A collector of Fodens, his lad John still has some and keeps the Foden records I believe.

Pete.

I dont know how you knew Pete,but you did well to spot that one ! :smiley:

JAKEY:
eh up Dean , i like that early t45 rental BRS wagon ,lovely working truck shot .

:smiley: :wink:

jshepguis:
Charles Russell Scania.

These 2 beauties were at Gaydon taken in 2018.

Thanks for the pic “jshepguis” .He certainly has tidy motors. :wink:
Heres a few more of that Scania.

P4220029p.JPG

P4220034p.JPG

P4220036p.JPG

Suedehead:
“DEANB”

Anyone recognise the Scania ?

The Scania is Debach Enterprises from Ipswich.

Thanks for the name chap, heres a newer one ! :wink:

ERF-NGC-European:
That’s a surprise! Didn’t know Jamesons ran a 5MW-cabbed ERF! :sunglasses: Ro

Thought you might like that one chap. :wink:

tastrucker:
“DEANB”

P.Proudlove & Son DAF.

Hello DEAN ,Proudloves are from Malpas nr Whichurch ,but just over the border in Cheshire ,they are do a lot of livestock work ,and used to have Dodges .Thank you for the Bellis MAN that is what they mostly run now ,thank you Trevor

Thanks for the info on Proudloves Trevor. :wink:

Heres another one.

5thwheel:
“ERF-NGC-European” That’s a surprise! Didn’t know Jamesons ran a 5MW-cabbed ERF! :sunglasses: Ro

Often seen in Manchester SoM(unless there was more than one owned by Jameson’s),the Manchester warehouse was used by Jameson’s for their groupage with their Kangaroo trailers to principally Italy.
David

Thanks for the comment David. :wink:

coomsey:
Moore’s from Ashby Leicestershire Dean,ERF would have been an oddosity, mostly Akkies,. Tippers n flats, run a lot out of British Gypsum. Long gone,as usual,an housing estate cheers Coomsey

Good stuff “coomsey” ,thanks for the pics chap. :smiley: :wink:

curnock:
“pete smith” Morning Dean,
I’m sure the Atki is one of Mervyn Appleby’s, Cheer’s Pete
looks like hednesford goo.gl/maps/XLqpkb5TKTUC6GDV9

Well done chap, i reckon you are spot on ! :smiley:

Now chaps someone on here must know about Swains of Stretton ■■? I posted a pic on the last page and i am fairly positive
they stopped trading for a while as i dont remember seeing there trucks. I can remember seeing Steve Swains trucks around
and assumed he was possiby a relative, as his trucks were similar. However Paul has took a couple of pics over the last 2 years
that have Swains of Stretton on them ■■? So does anyone know if they did stop for a while and then re start up ■■ I seem to
remember Swains was operated by Glyn Swain who i believe has passed away.