Supermarket Deliveries Soul Destroying

Yeah it can be boring as hell but its easy, well paid work. Think of it as driving a bus without the passengers, get your route in the morning and crack on. Plenty of holiday, sick pay (not just statutory) Lieu days for bank holidays worked (double lieu in my case, do a 13,5hr shift on a BH and I have 27hrs or 3 days lieu to use)

Option to only work contracted hours so 45hr week, start at say half 8 be finished half 5 for 34K a year. I did 54K on days last year without really breaking a sweat, dont even get close to WTD limits for the week or the 45hr average. Plenty of POA with my feet up reading the kindle or watching downloaded netflix.

Yes there are downsides of same old places and a smallish area to cover (I get bored senseless seeing the same bits of motorway) but its no different from a regular night trunk and to be honest a fair bit of general haulage has you loading and tipping at the same places for the same customers using the same roads.

End of the day its horses for courses, everyone wants different things from life and a job. Suits some and infuriates others.