Avoiding supermarket work?

Right guys ,I heard off a lot of you about these big supermarket companies,Tales of woeful treatment,Disgraceful waiting rooms etc , and ott rules etc etc , But i tried it first hand .And well,Massive respect to you lads who put up with those ■■■■■■■ awful people, horrendous rules etc etc .
That is not my cuppa tea at all,In fact i would say it is not for most .
Is that even legal discriminating against drivers in that manner and when did that start ,Or has it always been that bad ■■ ? Health and safety surely starts with the "Human driver’s welfare "? .

Here you go driver number blah ,sit on this junior school chair and wait 4 hours for 3 pallets to be tipped ,You cannot smoke or ■■■■ ,And the one sit on ■■■■■■ and ■■■■ on toilet is for you all …

Jeremy piles on ,and the remotes in the snotty receptionists bag .
Then some over worked forky says your slightly off bay "To get a break " Learnt this off 2 shunters last week and yesterday !!!
Over worked forky doing the job of 3 men …
Anyway moan over.

What next ,Tippers ?Tanks Adr ?
Something not so demoralising or regimentally insane ? Or did i make a huge blunder getting into this game ? … :open_mouth:

Cov:
did i make a huge blunder getting into this game ? … :open_mouth:

Yes

Depends what your doing.
I work for a firm pulling fridges and I love that work.
I like tipping at asda and waitrose.
Tesco and sainsburys can be a ■■■■■■ take.
I love Aldi as I get on a bay and tip my self…yes I know some don’t like it but the way I see it is I get in and out.

I would rather hand my entitlement back to the DVLA than drive for a supermarket, it is bad enough delivering to their RDC’s now and again!

Tesco purfleet ■■■■■■■ W’S
Sainsburys dirft crick ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ w/f/C’s

Never again.

I feel for you guys doing that ■■■■ .never seen so many ■■■■■■ off people in my life .shame on them ■■■■■

Sorry but wtaf .

buses:
Depends what your doing.
I love Aldi as I get on a bay and tip my self…yes I know some don’t like it but the way I see it is I get in and out.

Id rather self tip out 5 tonne of cow ■■■■ than suffer TESCO OR SAINSBURY’s !
If people knew how they treat people in those ■■■■ holes ,They would not shop there !
People need to know this ■■■■

:unamused:

Cov:

buses:
Depends what your doing.

Id rather self tip out 5 tonne of cow [zb] than suffer TESCO OR SAINSBURY’s !
If people knew how they treat people in those [zb] holes ,They would not shop there !
People need to know this [zb]

Really? People know that cloths and trainers, and footballs, and your phones and so much more, are manufactured in Asian countries, often by children, under exploitative conditions. People still buy in droves…

People only care if they don’t need to get their wallet out.

the nodding donkey:

Cov:

buses:
Depends what your doing.

If people knew how they treat people in those [zb] holes ,They would not shop there !

Really? People know that cloths and trainers, and footballs, and your phones and so much more, are manufactured in Asian countries, often by children, under exploitative conditions. People still buy in droves…

Donkey im not here to argue any toss with people in other countries fella
This is England a civilised country.please refrain yourself from going off topic
Regards

Cov:

the nodding donkey:

Cov:

buses:
Depends what your doing.

Donkey im not here to argue any toss with people in other countries fella
This is England a civilised country.please refrain yourself from going off topic
Regards

Fair enough. I was merely pointing out that your assertion that the public, when made aware that a driver needs to sit on a plastic chair whilst waiting for their Brioche to be unloaded, would not shop at such a supermarket, is wrong.

Point taken Donkey :wink:
Simply put, people need to be made aware of this nonsense going on.Are people not aware that without drivers there is no ndc .
Its like people are too scared or proud to say anything to these arsholes.

Can’t believe people whine about one of the easiest gigs going.

Even self tipping at Aldi does not bother me then again I’m not a lazy ■■■■ who thinks I only have to steer a wheel and nothing else.

Yes some places like Tesco need there heads wobbling for the canteens they supply when they’ve got a fully functional kitchen/diner for staff but who cares.

Being paid to sit on arse and do nothing.

Easiest job I’ve ever done.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JaxDemon:

Even self tipping at Aldi does not bother me then again I’m not a lazy [zb] who thinks I only have to steer a wheel and nothing else.

Yes some places like Tesco need there heads wobbling for the canteens they supply when they’ve got a fully functional kitchen/diner for staff but who cares.

Can’t believe people comment just to reply …
Your the type thats let this go on :laughing: .good for you though , for bending over for it . ,Really is nice to here the odd good review though .Do you haveany other skills?Seriously do you have a trade ?Im just trying to figure it out .

Cov:

JaxDemon:

Even self tipping at Aldi does not bother me then again I’m not a lazy [zb] who thinks I only have to steer a wheel and nothing else.

Your the type thats let this go on [emoji38] .good for you though , for bending over for it . ,Really is nice to here the odd good review though .Do you haveany other skills?Seriously do you have a trade ?Im just trying to figure it out .

Bending over for what?? Would you like Tesco to stick you up in a 5 star hotel while you wait to be unloaded? Would you like Gordan Ramsey to come cook your meal as well?

That’s the problem with a lot of drivers they seem to think they have this right to some entitlement because they drive a machine.

This jobs easy.

As for other trades I’ve done Security/Door work and again this jobs easy.

Worked for Palmer and Harvey’s and again this supermarket malarkey is easy.

Get over yourself you’re a truck driver nothing more nothing less.

JaxDemon:

Cov:

JaxDemon:

Your the type thats let this go on [emoji38] .good for you though , for bending over for it . ,Really is nice to here the odd good review though .Do you haveany other skills?Seriously do you have a trade ?Im just trying to figure it out .

Bending over for what?? Would you like Tesco to stick you up in a 5 star hotel while you wait to be unloaded? Would you like Gordan Ramsey to come cook your meal as well? <-Knob post !

That’s the problem with a lot of drivers they seem to think they have this right to some entitlement because they drive a machine.

This jobs easy.

No pal ive more than a few skills than a “Truck Driver” This is just another thing to earn me cash .
Any way…Point heard ,Reply made ,I hear you …
One point to finish though ,Your arguing like a future TM ,or ndc boss .So yeah yada yada :laughing:

Back to the main reason for posting .
How hard is it to get into heavy stuff ?Ive driven 18t dumpers 20 years ago minus licence for Thwaites ,Ive looked at a few firms but serms they are sewn up …Any tips guys

Cov:

JaxDemon:

Cov:

JaxDemon:

Bending over for what?? Would you like Tesco to stick you up in a 5 star hotel while you wait to be unloaded? Would you like Gordan Ramsey to come cook your meal as well? <-Knob post !

This jobs easy.

No pal ive more than a few skills than a “Truck Driver” This is just another thing to earn me cash .
Any way…Point heard ,Reply made ,I hear you …
One point to finish though ,Your arguing like a future TM ,or ndc boss .So yeah yada yada [emoji38]

Back to the main reason for posting .
How hard is it to get into heavy stuff ?Ive driven 18t dumpers 20 years ago minus licence for Thwaites ,Ive looked at a few firms but serms they are sewn up …Any tips guys

Haha you sound like an elitist ■■■■■■■■. No wonder you whine and moan about everything. Proper drama queen.

I believe the OP has what we call an unfortunate attitude, this leads to the job being a miserable experience for himself the negative approach is never the way to go.

Like I keep telling you all look at the drivers in goods in, stressed out over weight un healthy driving around like bank robbers for a pittance then moaning about it on a forum, how many more times do I have to tell you, STAY AWAY FROM FOR PROFIT TRANSPORT it really is that simple.

You bent over the very same day you took a for profit job and have been doing so ever since.

JaxDemon:
Haha you sound like an elitist [zb]. No wonder you whine and moan about everything. Proper drama queen.

Doorman bloke (Probably the bingo ticket door man pmsl ) Part time rdc security expert :unamused:

thanks for your input .

mike68:
I believe the OP has what we call an unfortunate attitude, this leads to the job being a miserable experience for himself the negative approach is never the way to go.

Like I keep telling you all look at the drivers in goods in, stressed out over weight un healthy driving around like bank robbers for a pittance then moaning about it on a forum, how many more times do I have to tell you, STAY AWAY FROM FOR PROFIT TRANSPORT it really is that simple.

You bent over the very same day you took a for profit job and have been doing so ever since.

I needed to see if it was just people whineing on the internet.Then i became that internet whiner :laughing: apparently. where better would we thrash it out then bud? Facebook ? Or in the rdc where it goes no further ?
I emailed the transport minister today.has anyone else ?
Incidentally minus proffit =Minus food .everyone in one way or another must proffit to achieve grub on plate.some more than others .and some have gone to far …

“I emailed the transport minister today.”
Yep, that’ll sort it! :laughing:

albion1938:
“I emailed the transport minister today.”
Yep, that’ll sort it! :laughing:

But you don’t know how it was worded ?Laugh all you want bud .best way to get through to politicians is to at least try .next step is the mags .
I think there is a lady on here doing just that .
do nothing you get nowhere .they are saying theres a shortage ,I gave him a few opinions on it.might be an idea for a few people to take “5” minutes out and actually do something rather than keep letting it deteriate .
Cheers for that :laughing:

parliament.uk/biographies/c … yling/1413