Avoiding supermarket work?

Cov:

JaxDemon:
Haha you sound like an elitist [zb]. No wonder you whine and moan about everything. Proper drama queen.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Doorman bloke (Probably the bingo ticket door man pmsl ) Part time rdc security expert :unamused:

thanks for your input .

Mate I’d be quiet. You’ve blagged on here you’ve got other skills yet here you are driving trucks for a living. Hardly doing well for yourself.

Maybe take the pork pie out your mouth and get some exercise it will help you De -stress.

Where’d you want it mate? :smiley:

Twoninety88:
I would rather hand my entitlement back to the DVLA than drive for a supermarket, it is bad enough delivering to their RDC’s now and again!

I could be wrong but I think he`s not on about driving for supermarket companies but delivering to them,a big difference.

JaxDemon:

Cov:

JaxDemon:
Haha you sound like an elitist [zb]. No wonder you whine and moan about everything. Proper drama queen.

Doorman bloke (Probably the bingo ticket door man pmsl ) Part time rdc security expert :unamused:

thanks for your input .

Mate I’d be quiet. You’ve blagged on here you’ve got other skills yet here you are driving trucks for a living. Hardly doing well for yourself.

Maybe take the pork pie out your mouth and get some exercise it will help you De -stress.

Stfu prat

Evil8Beezle:

Knob 1 enters the thread .

Jax demon your the ultimate thicko
I see a few of your posts and wondered about you.now its clear .Security bloke no skill
Door man

There it is .

This is whats wrong with the industry .idiotosis
Trolls with no skills other than arguing .
Yes i got skills but to be fair tgey are way out of your ■■■■■■■ heads .
Imbreds

Ile let this descend into the normal truckernet tripe .
But its a meh moment .
Messages end here .carry on .

Cov:
Messages end here .carry on .

But will they? :smiley:

A pint and a fight…

A great British night.

Cov:
Jax demon your the ultimate thicko
I see a few of your posts and wondered about you.now its clear .Security bloke no skill
Door man

There it is .

This is whats wrong with the industry .idiotosis
Trolls with no skills other than arguing .
Yes i got skills but to be fair tgey are way out of your [zb] heads .
Imbreds

Well seeing as we’re judging people from posts let’s sum you up from your posts.

Your over 50
Overweight and most likely not seen your ■■■■ in years.
Your ex wife was banging your mate behind your back and most likely a load of other men.

You’re resentful
You hate your life and your job
Your lazy

You moan for the sake of moaning because you have ■■■■ all going for you.

Your other so called life skills are crap hence why they don’t pay as much as driving a truck.

Your on loads of singles websites but still can’t get laid. You’ve not had ■■■ in ages but we can all see why who’d want to climb in bed with a fat lazy sob like you that just whines all the time.

Seriously go get a life you useless sack of ■■■■.

Cov:

Evil8Beezle:

Knob 1 enters the thread .

Thanks for cheering up what would normally be a pretty mediocre night for me :grimacing:

andy_s:
Thanks for cheering up what would normally be a pretty mediocre night for me :grimacing:

This explains why he’s had to get into a truck lol

I do agrochemicals. Its so nice to turn up to see a friendly face who points. “Over here drive, get those curtains back and I’ll have them off”.

Radar19:
I do agrochemicals. Its so nice to turn up to see a friendly face who points. “Over here drive, get those curtains back and I’ll have them off”.

Best keep those away from here drive… :grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

Radar19:

Best keep those away from here drive… :grimacing:

Didn’t think of that. Oops.

Cov:
If people knew how they treat people in those [zb] holes ,They would not shop there !

I know how things are in supermarket RDCs but I still shop at Tesco, because it’s convenient when I am walking home from work. If you think that large portions of supermarkets’ customer bases would evaporate if they knew that lorry drivers are treated poorly in their distribution centres, you are mistaken. Most people, quite reasonably, wouldn’t give a ■■■■ about it, just as I don’t care that jobs other than my own may have some degree of unpleasantness attached.

Cov:
People need to know this [zb]

Set to then lad, and get the word out.

OP, do you give a zb about how that goods in person is being treated? I certainly wouldn’t be bright eyed and bushy tailed if I had to put up with miserable drivers like you.