Eu referendum whats your vote

Franglais:

ramone:

Franglais:

Buzzer:
Just an observation thing and that is that I don’t blame Boris from keeping his powder dry perhaps that’s why he does not like endless interview’s and lets face it if he wanted a crap nowadays there would be a bunch of remainer MP’s take him to court to get a law pasted to say he could not, a case of crap or bust Buzzer

Look at it like this:
If Johnson can prorogue Parliament, without oversight, for 5 weeks, why not for 8 or 9 weeks?
If he can do that why can’t any future PM (Corbyn?) do the same? Would you be happy with Corbyn in a minority government shuuting up the opposition?

If he was trying to get through what over 17 million people of this country voted for then yes , but all these delaying and dirty trick games they are playing is probably making the general public get behind Boris or Nigel more likely

I daresay any future PM will come up with a rationalisation for any future prorogations.
Parliament is trying to stop a Hard Brexit, not any/all Brexits.
Pre 2016 vote how many were speaking of the present situation? I asked before if any here could show any links about that? None yet.
Isn’t Johnson trying to force through something that wasn’t in the original plan? When did Farage/Gove/Johnson etc ask for a vote for what we are faced with now?

We are now faced with what MPs think is their right to do and that is to frustrate people into submission with endless tactics to stop Brexit because they all have one eye on becoming the next Kinnock family and that sums up the EU , full of failed useless MPs