Europe yes or no

After Camerons speech today and his planned yes or no referendum in 5 years time I will pop up this poll. So simple question if the referendum was to today would you vote Yes or No… Or you would ignore the whole thing.

I’m undecided!! :laughing: Like a Liberal democrat! I vote out for real though! :wink:

Get out of it. European countries will still trade with us, but we’ll be able to decide our own regulations rather than taking the ■■■■ from brussells.

Get out yesterday!!!

not even going to voice my opinions as come 5 years down the line there will be some reason why we wont be having a referundum.

We as drivers will still have to use EU regs in or out if going over there! At least if we are out we control who comes here! And all the negativity that occurs because of free movement! :stuck_out_tongue:

dessy:
I’m undecided!! :laughing: Like a Liberal democrat! I vote out for real though! :wink:

Undecided option added

When the big players in europe are desperate for us to stay in, that must tell us something!

OUT!

OUT,OUT,OUT.OUT should never have gone in the dam thing to start with, But it will never happen and if it comes to a vote it will be a fixed finish as to what the gov want the out come to be anyway

OUT

Europe hates us. They’ve always hated us & they always will.

The Eurovision Song Contest is the classic example, how else do you explain consistant ‘Nil Pois’ results.

OUT

I would definatly vote to come out of Europe, Being old enough to remember what the UK was like before joining we had plenty of industry and loads of exports but it all seemed to dwindle away over the years and coupled with the fact we have so much rubbish churned out of Brussels that does’ny even concern us and it would definatly help with immigration problems if we had border controls done in the same manner as Australia where if you dont have a valid reason to be here out you go. So I would say time to be out of it. Eddie.

dew:
Get out of it. European countries will still trade with us, but we’ll be able to decide our own regulations rather than taking the [zb] from brussells.

This ^^^

I forgot to add i will still be voting U K I P in 2015 to save a few years :grimacing:

So far 24 votes…21 say out, 3 undecided. That to me is an unbelievable stat.

For me it’s OUT.

Out.
We need trade with other countries. But we don’t need to be dictated to.
Trade under agreed terms, Terms that represent the interests of the UK.
The same rules can’t be the same for every country. +30 degrees at one end of Europe, and -20 at the other end, Yet they are both supposed to sing from the same hymm sheet?

Get out sooner! If we must have agreements with other countries, let’s work with Commonwealth countries like Canada and Australia.

Out! :laughing: going to change my name to Enoch Powell because I’m a thick trucker! :unamused: :open_mouth: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

dessy:
We as drivers will still have to use EU regs in or out if going over there! At least if we are out we control who comes here! And all the negativity that occurs because of free movement! :stuck_out_tongue:

Why■■? Swiss dont have to follow eu rules.