Europe yes or no

Out, and voting UKIP.

OUT. :sunglasses: :slight_smile:
UKIP all the way.
Too late imho, damage has been done and there will be some BS as to why we can’t or won’t vote.

OUT All the eu want us to stay in is because of what we put in.How many of the eu members are actually contributing not many,prob is similar to the nhs too many taking out,too few contributing.Those of you who were around at the start will im sure remember that those that voted yes for entry[not me]did not vote for being ruled from Brussels or the single currency the vote was for the common market to allow easier movement of goods and trade in general,also to allow people who were members of member countries to travel easier from country to country.Now we are faced with massive debts by paying enormous amount of money to non performing c ountries to keep them in the eu .OUTand enforce our own r/regs.
regards dave.

OUT! Europe will still trade with us. Just like other countries outside the European Union trade with us. Yes, we get a rebate - £3.6 billion but we put in £13.8 billion. I’m sure we could make better use of that money running our own affairs.

Just an interesting point, those of you saying you’d vote UKIP could end up stopping the very thing you want. Cameron has been clever, vote Conservative at the next election or you won’t get a referendum.

as i understand it ,we will get a vote if tories are re-elected, will that happen■■?

Out.

No surprise that arrogant commie zb Miliband seems to be saying that his view of ‘the national interest’ should override the democratic process of referendum.While it’s obvious that Cameron is running scared of Farage and UKIP at the next election.No surprise either that ze Germans want us to stay in so they aren’t left with the choice of having to pick up the tab of Britain’s lost contributions or get out themselves.The fact is the EU for us has always been about paying a fortune in contributions to provide jobs for Germans.

syramax:
as i understand it ,we will get a vote if tories are re-elected, will that happen■■?

The answer to that is to vote for UKIP.Simples. :bulb:

Europes immigration policy is part of this countries downfall, talk about £400 million a day or w/e ■■

Think of all the renault magnums harry monk could buy… :smiling_imp:

syramax:

Nope! Dream on! :laughing: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’d vote to stay in, but not stay in the way we have been and sticking to the rules, we should do it the proper way and ■■■■ and pillage everything we can from the system while putting SFA back in, seems to work for other countries :unamused:

dafdave:
OUT All the eu want us to stay in is because of what we put in.How many of the eu members are actually contributing not many,prob is similar to the nhs too many taking out,too few contributing.Those of you who were around at the start will im sure remember that those that voted yes for entry[not me]did not vote for being ruled from Brussels or the single currency the vote was for the common market to allow easier movement of goods and trade in general,also to allow people who were members of member countries to travel easier from country to country.Now we are faced with massive debts by paying enormous amount of money to non performing c ountries to keep them in the eu .OUTand enforce our own r/regs.
regards dave.

If the people had been clever enough to listen to Shore and the anti EEC campaign at the last referendum they would have known that effectively we were already a net contributor to the EU in exchange for the privilege of having a trade deficit whereas we were in trade surplus without the contributions before we joined. :unamused:

newmercman:
I’d vote to stay in, but not stay in the way we have been and sticking to the rules, we should do it the proper way and ■■■■ and pillage everything we can from the system while putting SFA back in, seems to work for other countries :unamused:

But ze Germans run Europe for ze benefit of ze Germans.Which in this case means that ze Germans make the British pay a load of money to the no hopers so they can buy German goods with the money.You can bet that there’s no way that the Germans will stand for us telling them to zb off we’re reducing VAT to 8% and cutting our contributions accordingly and we’re only going to buy as much from Germany in the form of manufactured goods as they buy from us.In addition to which is the cheap east european immigrant labour issue. :bulb:

I would like to see the EU reformed back to it’s original concept of being just for free trade and free passage between the common-market countries, unfortunately that isn’t going to happen so If there was a referendum today I would vote “OUT”.

tachograph:
I would like to see the EU reformed back to it’s original concept of being just for free trade and free passage between the common-market countries, unfortunately that isn’t going to happen so If there was a referendum today I would vote “OUT”.

It’s the issue of ‘free trade’ that is mostly the problem whereas what’s needed is trade quotas and barriers to put our own economy’s interests first.Which the EU,like the global free market,economy won’t allow.The result is a massive trade deficit in products which we were self sufficient and trade surplus before we joined the EU let alone the global free market economy.

jessicas dad:

dessy:
We as drivers will still have to use EU regs in or out if going over there! At least if we are out we control who comes here! And all the negativity that occurs because of free movement! :stuck_out_tongue:

Why■■? Swiss dont have to follow eu rules.

That’s something that’s always puzzled me.
When we go outside of the EU, We have to use AETR regs, But what about the operators in those countries like Switzerland, Russia, Norway, Etc?
I believe the Russians only use tachos when crossing borders.

limeyphil:

jessicas dad:

dessy:
We as drivers will still have to use EU regs in or out if going over there! At least if we are out we control who comes here! And all the negativity that occurs because of free movement! :stuck_out_tongue:

Why■■? Swiss dont have to follow eu rules.

That’s something that’s always puzzled me.
When we go outside of the EU, We have to use AETR regs, But what about the operators in those countries like Switzerland, Russia, Norway, Etc?
I believe the Russians only use tachos when crossing borders.

There’s nothing really stopping us going back to having no limiters,running on log books and running through Europe on the basis that the truck only needs to comply with the regulations which apply in it’s place of registration just as we did even after we’d joined the EEC up to the end of the 1970’s.It was only having been given an ultimatum to comply with the rules ‘or else’ ( probably meaning expulsion ) which changed that situation when we should have just taken the choice of or else in that case.

Looks a close call on the vote. :laughing:

Stolen from tomwinnifrith.com/

This kinda sums up what we up against with the EU, and where your hard earned sweat, blood and wonga is going.

I think this says it all about the Evil Empire…

Pythagoras’ theorem — 24 words.
Lord’s Prayer — 66 words.
Archimedes’ Principle — 67 words.
10 Commandments — 179 words.
Gettysburg address — 286 words.
US Declaration of Independence — 1,300 words.
US Constitution with all 27 Amendments — 7,818 words.
EU regulations on the sale of cabbage — 26,911 words

If you want any chance to vote out then anything other than a conservative vote is wasted. . Ukip will get a couple of seats but not enough , clever of Cameron really .

Whirlwind:
If you want any chance to vote out then anything other than a conservative vote is wasted. . Ukip will get a couple of seats but not enough , clever of Cameron really .

There’s no way that the tories would ever go against the wishes of big business.Everything else is just bs just like when Thatcher pretended to be against it all having been part of the in campaign during the last referendum.It’s obvious that Cameron is just stalling and holding out a bs promise to damage the UKIP vote.There’s nothing stopping him calling a referendum now if he’s telling the truth and then declaring ourselves out right away depending on the result.Like all tories he’s just talking bs and you can bet that after the election he’d find some bs reason to stay in and stop the referendum and/or support the in campaign even if he kept his promise.