Eu referendum whats your vote

dexxy57:

cav551:

fodenway:
Just an observation, but perhaps one reason is that Australia, New Zealand and (much of) Canada have English as their first language.

Plus we don’t eat frogs legs or sauerkraut not do we have a midday siesta. Our traditional culture is not the same but it was similar to those Commonwealth countries mentioned before all this multiculturalism ■■■■■■■■ we are told is so [zb] wonderful.

And, in a nutshell, we have gammon. Two posts summing up the insular mentality of the Brexiteers.
It’s going to come as a shock to them, but English, while useful, and very widely spoken, is not the universal language of the world.

But no matter eh Cav and Fodenway? You can still get by abroad by speaking slowly and loudly in English. And if that doesn’t work, just speak slower and louder.

Got no intention of going to the stinking holes so I won’t have the problem. Went to France 30 years ago, their laybys looked and smelt like ours do now. ‘Defense d’ordure’, clearly they can’t read their own language so I wouldn’t expect them to understand ours. But I suppose you have to make allowances when you consider what their bogs are like. I do object to them bringing their filthy habits over here though.