Did you miss me?

delete, ban, curse… do what you want I really don’t care I’m just sick of the BS in this industry mainly carved by the propaganda engines of groups of old frats who can’t grasp their heads around the fact that not all young drivers are considering old fashioned slavery being a cool profession…

It’s mainly fake it till you make it in CanAmerican Trucker stories…

Maybe you want to tell some stories about recent photos of some reefers rammed up - tipping potatoes over on your continent… ?

P. S. IQ incident is albinos problem not yours… my issue with you is that you represent old trucker group who thinks running dreaded hours are cool but me representing younger individual camp who simply ain’t gonna put up with ■■■■ conditions and are not afraid of talking about this to force some changes…

I’m probably the only one here who has enough courage to post that for example Heverin - which have somehow managed to get few good reviews on this forum by old frats pay their drivers for the first training week less than KREISS for their Ukrainian trainees… or that their top fleet flagships brand new 730 are driven by Polish… show me many UK companies that give 750/730 to immigrants?
Says a lot about the firm, but somehow trucknet claims them to be decent… ha…

I’m also probably the only one on here who will post about situation which made me almost throw up while picking up my paperwork when I had to listen how one completely retardered fat baich tries to convince another one like that in the office that McDonalds food is healthy…

There are so many things wrong in this industry that beating the hell out of anyone who is against cleaning it up is the only way to improve it…