Hey! I'm still out here...Have I missed anything?

Anyone remember me? :open_mouth:, Been Busy…real busy, it’s hard right now to find the time to get on here, but as Rikki is now with me riding around the Deep South thought I 'd better jump on here again…just to show him I have’nt forgotten how to work me 'puter :blush: .

We are off to MATS tomorrow :smiley: , hooking up with Bully, Andy M and Lucy hopefully, try to get back on again regulary after next week. See Ya!

Cliff Warby:
…snip…
We are off to MATS tomorrow :smiley: , hooking up with Bully, Andy M and Lucy hopefully, try to get back on again regulary after next week. See Ya!

Two Days■■?.. Two Days■■?… hahaha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Two Days to drive about 8hrs worth… Now thats what I call a Pub Crawl…
Just make sure you guys get the beers in on Wednesday when Bully, Laura and I get there!!! :wink: :wink:

Looking forward to meeting ya geeza!!.. And of course Rikki too… :smiley: :smiley:

Jeezzzzzzzz Cliff what have you been up to :question:

I arrived back from England at 6.00am this morning and am very homesick, especially as it was still freezing here.
Had a great 10 days met old driver mates from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s that I’d not seen for years (a suprise party).
Filled up with Fish ‘n’ chips and english bacon … and beer :laughing:

Welcome back Chris, we missed you (But we promise our aim will improve :smiling_imp: )

Sorry I missed you in the UK Pat, my finances had a terminal failure. :cry:

I understand Alli … but I was broken hearted :frowning:

Sorry I didnt meet up with ya either Pat… Last week was absolutley Manic…
You know those last few days before a holiday… it just all goes pear-shaped and stupid… well, that was me… LOL :laughing: :laughing:

But Ive had a Ball, “Bookin’ with Bully” over the last couple of days, so I will def be back in the US some day. we’ll meet up over a bud of ten… :laughing: :laughing:

By the way, “Bookin’” means going Fast over here, thast just for you lot back over there in the UK… LOL :laughing: :laughing:

Mind you, God help me for tomorrow,… I’m meeting Rikki and Cliff, for the first time… Hahahahahaha :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats cool Andy, enjoy your visit here, I will probably be back over for guy fawkes for a few days anyway. I have decided that two years is far too long a time to go without seeing your Kids. :smiley:

andym i would just like to say YOUR A JAMMY GIT :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . wish it was me :laughing:

Where you been Cliff, I went on an extended vacation too, to work a little harder, make some money for the old lady.

I’ll be home in June, I think the 10th, so unfortunately will miss Truckfest Edinburgh, but maybe next year.

Hope all is well with everyone, glad to be back

Stuart

Nice to see you back Cliff .Will you be at Truckfest this year? If you are then there’s a few of us going for a pint or three sometime over the weekend.All are welcome and we’ll arrange where and when closer to the weekend on here somewhere.Have a good MATS, you lucky people.I’ll get over there myself one day. :smiley:

cliff where have you been man?
you missed a good argument on the pro drivers forum thread name stereotypes, started by slackmac, if you get a chance check it out and look at the other forum too its well worth a laugh and lucyr put upa ■■■■ fine fight too :laughing: :laughing:
could have done with your input too, really givern the numpties the treatmant!!
have a good mats show and have a few beers for me
welcome back
chris

I will check it out caveman, right now we are having a blast at MATS, I am in the press room at the 'mo, taking advantage of the free computers. I think both me and Andy are still quite the worse for wear, due to the amount of alcohol we consumed last night. We went to a huge club called Coyotes, (six different bars) all I can say is ‘awesome’! and we are going to do it again tonight :smiley:. No doubt when everyone here gets back home, on their own computers, all of you will be hearing about the events that have happened this week! although I won’t mention anything about Bully passing out in the bar on the first night :open_mouth: :blush: Lol, or what me and Andy were putting in his ear :open_mouth: Lol.

Well thats it for today…Time to go back to the Hotel and continue to get inebriated :wink:

sounds like hard work if you can get it cliff :grimacing:
chris