I'm Back!

:open_mouth: I’m back!!! remember me? did anyone miss me? Hi to those that did, and ■■■■■■■■ to those that didn’t! :laughing:

Cliff Warby:
:shock: I’m back!!! remember me? did anyone miss me? Hi to those that did, and ■■■■■■■■ to those that didn’t! :laughing:

Good to see you back on here, been a few years since you were last here.

We had a wake for you, it was quite a good do, you owe us $784.67cents :laughing:

Hiya Cliff

Lol, yeah it HAS been quite a few years, about 7 years as it 'appens :open_mouth: as for the ‘wake’ can I pay on installments? :wink:

Are you still trucking. Used to enjoy your truck&driver articles back in the day.

Hi kr 79, Yeah still trucking, I’m a Company Driver again now, I lost my own Truck along with my house and Dodge Ram, during my divorce back in 2005/06…been driving for a company called Roadmaster Transportation based in Stone Mountain Georgia since 2007, I finally got 'em to start buying Volvos last year, got meself a big shiny red one now, facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … theaterfar better than the piece of crap International Pro Eagle I was driving for 'em, told 'em I was gonna quit if I didn’t get a Volvo! :wink: …Thanks for enjoying my articles in T&D gald someone enjoyed 'em :smiley:

Sorry to hear about the divorce. Il look out for you I work for a firm called flying eagle from mb

Where do you run to? I have regular runs to Mississippi, Kentucky and to Nashville 4 days a week. I was happy about the divorce, just ■■■■■■ off at losing everything, I’ve remarried now and moved out of Georgia up to Chattanooga. Got a rare job for over here, get paid hourly instead of by the mile :smiley:

Do a lot to Texas bit to Georgia Tennessee area too. Funny enough I was in freightliners at chatatoonga for two days last week.
That’s not a big gig then. Realy wouldn’t fancy doing OTR for a us firm on mileage pay. At least with a Canadian firms you get home.

I get home a lot with this outfit, my week involves leaving out late Sunday to Mississippi, get back Monday night to the yard, leave out early Tuesday for Bowling Green KY get home Tuesday afternoon, leave out Wednesday Morning for Nashville, get home Wed afternoon, off all day Thursday, leave out for Mississippi late Thursday night, back to yard Fri night and pick a trailer up for Chattanooga drop that early Sat Morning, then off for the weekend. I’m off on all Public Holidays too, which is why I’m home today…Martin Luther King Day today. :smiley:

Oh god its back, there goes the neighbourhood :slight_smile: Bout time you got your fat Chelsea loving arse back on here,

Hi Cliff how are you. Its been a while since we used to meet in Marianna on Fridays.
Always remember passing you coming back from LA heading to Atlanta, that was back in 99/2000. Glad to hear you are still about. Did the divorce thing two years ago myself, after 22 years, ---- happens, and we move on.

Regards Paul (taffy)

Shutup Rikki! :wink: Yeah, that was a long time ago Paul, Haven’t been through there since about 2000, in fact I never run to Florida at all nowadays, just use the State for Holidays now, like taking my Land Rover to the Keys for a spot of camping and Kayaking :smiley:

Bloody hell “last of the Mohicans”!!! :grimacing:

kr79:
Used to enjoy your truck&driver articles.

Same here, good to see you back here Cliff.