Did you miss me?

newmercman:
For the record, my driver earned over $80k gross last year, he had less than 200 nights out and very few of those were at the weekend. I provide all the required PPE etc, a nicely specced and well maintained truck complete with a few luxuries, an unlimited contract mobile phone and he got $1000 Christmas box. I know for a fact that he is very well paid, definitely in the top 10% of truck driver pay in Canada.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yet another BS from NMW (Let’s nickname you now National Minimum Wage, for being too arrogant - consider that a promotion…)

80k CAD GROSS is not good rate in Canada, definitely not at the top 10%… reefer shaithole that imported me paid about the same for max hours and the golden rule is fresh imports get approx 0,20CAD less per mile than permanent residents… if that would be NET - after tax it would be considered at the top side of payscale…

rsg1234567:
My intention here is not to slap them down as I never worked for them, but make an industry comparison. Likewise, although admittibly more complex, the same could be said for the past opportunities to emigrate to canada vs the uk, despite on balance and on paper it could be proved that the standard of living in canada/disposible wage for the average working man is way higher…

Yet another Johnny… NO, disposable wage for average working man in Canada is not way higher than in UK.
The difference is that in Canada you can buy dirt cheap shack in the middle of nowhere 200miles from supermarket in small village dominated by sectants Masons, Mormons, Jesus - pick and choose your favorite and on the top of that while living in cab doing longer hours than in UK you can keep parked very nice shiny brand new pickup truck in front of that shack…
You can even finance second car, probably one of the Mustang/Corvette muscle car types if you choose to eat shait food and accumulate toxins for cancer at 40ish…

Why I did not comment on NMW post earlier - because he proved how limited his brainpower is to everyone with that post in the same was as albino did the same when announced that is smarted admin on here because online IQ test provided superhigh IQ score so she/he/it is the smarted person on planet…

There is no point of commenting anything after something like that is written by the said persons - they simply show their true nature and capabilities to everyone by their own words…