Starting a new life

You might well find training on a manual to be cheap. I followed at 54 plate rigid the other day and I’m delighted to say that it didn’t have my name on it! Do it right, and you only buy training once. The 54 plate will be manual but heaven only knows what it will drive like. It could be wonderful but it likely isn’t.

Why would anyone consider training on a 14 year old truck and almost certainly making their life more difficult? To me it seems a short-sighted decision.

I repeat, again, the old advice. ONLY book having visited the trainer OR on rock solid recommendation. Make sure you know what you’re getting in the way of instructor (most have no qualifications except a driving licence), standard of vehicle and availability of correctly marked reversing area.

Anyone is welcome, anytime between 0730 and 1700 Monday to Friday, to come and have a look at us. No appointment needed. Always staff on hand who will be happy to show you our facilities and whatever vehicles are available at that time.

As always, buyer beware.

Happy New Year folks,

Pete :laughing: :laughing: