Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

I’m inclined to agree with this notion that Farage doesn’t need to become Leader of UKIP again, he merely needs a parliamentary seat, and perhaps some other role in any future UKIP coalition government other than “Deputy PM” which is not where the power is going to be…

I don’t believe Labour will let Corbyn do Brexit, even if he got elected with a thumping majority on the basis of “Labour have gotta be better at Brexit than the outgoing Tories”…

No, I don’t think so. Brexit is a disenfranchised working people’s argument that has been left behind by ALL poltiical parties. The ultimate “Protest Vote”. For Brexit to be overturned, we would have to have a return to Left wing Fascism or Right wing Imperialism, and turn the clock back a century in the process. I would rather we just got on with Brexit, “Best foot forward” basis.

Let Brexit take over the reins of “progress”, rather than (as it’s opponents would have it…) “Some kind of return to the dark ages” - which of course it is not. A bit of vision is needed.

Get past this notion that “Boris is only for Boris”.

I don’t give a toss who implements Brexit - as long as it is done fully and properly.
If it is not done, then the Westminster rabble will continue to be hostage to “outsiders” like UKIP for years to come.

Like a dead wasp, - UKIP can continue to sting the government from a position of “nowhere” and “zero seats” meanwhile.