PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

pete smith:

tastrucker:

DEANB:
John Bevan Dodge.

Baxters Atkinson.

Anyone recognise the ERF โ– โ– ? There is a name on the sheet but cant make it out.

G.L.Baker Roadtrain.

Hibberd & Sons Transport ERF.

T.K.Downing Transport Scania.

Mallon Bros. Anyone know why it has Saviem / Renault on the front โ– โ– ?

W.G.Griffin Mercedes.

I think this is a great photo of work in progress. :laughing: Were Swallow โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  with
Cadwalladers does anyone know โ– โ– ? Photo taken at Poole docks and the work would
be done by the garage behind the ford D series where you can see the back end of
a wrecker.

J.H.Henderson from โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  ERF.

Hello DEAN ,i overlooked the Mallon bros Saviem they were from Prees Shropshire and hauled woodshavings ,they had a few Saviems and i believe the odd Roman unit which had the same cab ,thank you Trevor

Morning Trevor,
Mallon Brothers, that is a blast from the past! Did they work out of Kronospan Chirk? Did they have a place on Prees airfield? Seem to recollect loading some shavings or bark from there? Cheerโ€™s Pete

hello Pete ,not sure if they hauled out of Kronospan ,never saw them thier i have to say ,but they delivered to poultry houses and that sort of thing ,and not sure where the base was ,seem to think it was Prees higher heath up by twemlows wood not far from grocotts base .
Do you remember Pete D I Gillespie from Mkt Drayton they did similar work to Mallons ? thank you Trevor