PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

oiltreader:
Thanks again to yourself Dean and Paul :smiley:
Car and Commercial Deliveries of Birmingham with a load of Triumph Dolomites, Dieseldog will know more about the firm, from what I can remember they lasted a fair while without takeover if ever.Oily
p.s. Putting the copyright mark(bold text) within the image frame would deter would be pirates looking to sell on.Oily

Thanks Oily for the information ! I liked the old Dolomite Sprint,quick car in its day. From memory it
had an overdrive on 3rd and 5th gears ■■? :unamused:

kingswinford kit:
[quote=“DEANB”
Baldrys Transport F10

Hi DEAN ,awesome stuff love the Bouldry F10 ,from Orcup Hereford ,he was the first to purchase a Volvo F86 from Griffin Mill garages ,regards Keith
[/quote]
Thanks keith,pretty sure we had a pic of one of his F86’s on here recently. :unamused: :laughing: :wink:

Piston broke:
Hi Dean
I second all that logger said… Great pics of Dunkerleys. Great local firm with a hard worked but smart fleet. The Fodens, especially, were my favourites.
logger (Jeff) I guess you used to work for them? Didn’t they design and build their own roll along brick cranes on the trailers?
Just a useless piece of information for you - I live in the house that Sid Dunkerley (One of the sons of I.R ) bought for his daughter when it was built, in 1938 :slight_smile:

Thanks “Piston broke” for your comments ! :wink:

revman:
E.Tomlinson ERF from Burton on Trent.love the B series later with Colson at Langley Mill

Thanks for the pics and info “revman” :smiley:

smallcoal:
Hi revman that’s a proper truck and yard scene ,not like today’s where everything is spotless and tidy :smiley:

:laughing:

HRS:
Hi Rowley, I will make a few calls but time may well be against us with that one in Crete.
The metal moth liked the DAF but there must be one somewhere, cheers Harvey

You would think there would be a few knocking about in Holland. I am sure someone posted a website
which dealt with old trucks but cant remember if that was on here or facebook ■■ :unamused:

HRS:

smallcoal:

HRS:
They do run some “new” ish trucks as well. Harvey

That’s one hell of a axle set up on that truck :smiley:

Owner driver.
6x4 with elec/hyd twin steer, all low profile. ( low bridges).
All he carries is dead cut up olive trees, this pic is of it opposit the yard. Harvey

Cheers Harvey ! :smiley: