Just some general info

big-al:

newmercman:
Actually now is a good time to come to Canada, contrary to popular belief there are still companies hiring overseas workers. I know of three in Manitoba, two are offering LMIA and one is direct onto the PNP scheme.

Sent from my SM-T805W using Tapatalk

this is strange, i know of one company that used the pnp scheme, or at least did it last year, i don’t think the doing it anymore, i dont know if i can write down the name, according to forum policies, their name is the same as the animal on all MB documents, :wink:
beside them there is any other that uses the MPNP system?

and the other ones with the aviable lmia’s where do they advetrise? i chacking kijiji an a daily basis, beside self nominated immigration “experts” that for a lot of money promising everything from LMIA to PR.
one of this lads contacted me and explained to me the payments, i almost recieved a heart atack, 15,000 cad. but the good news is that he can make instalments, well thank you but no thank you.

It is 100% Illegal for any company to charge you for them finding you a job, if that is what they are saying, the company has to pay if they employ an Immigration company to deal with paperwork, TWP’s, LMIA’s etc.