Waking up, can't breath?

Dave55:
I’d say it is definitely anxiety/panic attack. Had these symptoms couple of years ago. Had problems with my ears, hearing was virtually non existent and getting worse. Convinced I was going deaf, waking up at 3am just pacing the kitchen floor, sweating and rapid breathing - bad times :open_mouth: Was under quack already for ears, he prescribed sleeping pills for the anxiety attacks (didn’t use them). The whole episode ended as quick as it started. You don’t say how long it’s been going on.

Its been about 3 months now. almost none stop. wake up at least once a night about 2 or 3 am like you.

I was going throw a long period of feeling really depressed for one reson and another then after the robbery happened I got really paranoid and seem to freak out and over react really badly, wired stuff like I don’t like people walking behind me or I jump if some one dose walk passed from behind me, I don’t seem to trust anyone and everything seems creepy and wird like there are bad people lerking eveywere waiting to jump me.

I know this must sound like I’v gone completley crazy, maybe I am half way. But I am still going about daily life healthy and well. eating good and don’t drink or smoke, I’m always clean shaven and tidy and look after myself and my famerly best I can . house is always clean and well kept.

I just don’t want to sound like some total nut that has gon to pot with everything. thanks for all the advise. it has been going on for alog time now, just want it to stop :frowning: