panick attacks

hi folks just wondering if im going totally mad or some of you have had these terrible feelings whilst driving…at night especially i dont seem to focus properly (eyes tested and fine)head starts going slightly dizzy and feel like im all spaced out…have lost my bottle to overtake in the dark hence scaring the life out of myself…after dizzy spell im left with tembling arms and legs and very hot and find myself gripping steering wheel real tight…all this started in sept and has got worse now off work with it…anyone else suffer from this■■? am under the doctor at mo and awaiting brain scan…was told it was middle ear infection but after endless antibiotics nothing changed…now started tabs for stress…am i loosing my mind■■?

Some of Panic is a riced Heart Rate and too fast Breathing which doesnt gives the Lung enough Time to take Oxidation from Air into the Blood.
So you need to get that under Control.Just feel how quick you breath and slow it down.It makes you not sweating that much and more Relaxed.
If it comes from Frightening then you need to get rid of one of it.The Frightening or the Job.Maybe you could help yourself with working as yardman or Office for a While.Just talk to your Employer.
But listen first to your Doctor and do a few Tests if it is not from an Illness.

Panic attack can be cause by stress as well

Depends on what meds the Dr has given you as well try not to worry too much I know easier said than done yep I have been there if you want to look up my user name or just put in to search “panic attacks” you will find a lot of info already on here

haulmaster:
hi folks just wondering if im going totally mad or some of you have had these terrible feelings whilst driving…at night especially i dont seem to focus properly (eyes tested and fine)head starts going slightly dizzy and feel like im all spaced out…have lost my bottle to overtake in the dark hence scaring the life out of myself…after dizzy spell im left with tembling arms and legs and very hot and find myself gripping steering wheel real tight…all this started in sept and has got worse now off work with it…anyone else suffer from this■■? am under the doctor at mo and awaiting brain scan…was told it was middle ear infection but after endless antibiotics nothing changed…now started tabs for stress…am i loosing my mind■■?

Doctor is your best plan, but in view of your family history, a thorough check up may be advisable. Don’t worry about your licence as you are not having medical treatment, only tests.

email me if you want. I can give you some background…